Matthew Perry SNAFU šŸ¤£

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was today's Wordle solution. I got it on the last try because I didn't think it was a word.
I got it on the penultimate guess, only because Iā€™d got SNA and didnā€™t have many other letters left. The ones that used to trip me up were US spellings like color and rigor but I keep them in mind now.

Oh dear Matthew, SNAFU is not a word, itā€™s an acronym for ā€situation normal all f****d upā€. Jack Kabler saying she must remember that word as she likes it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…. I thought she was one of the few intelligent presenters šŸ™„
Michael!

I really struggled with yesterdays wordle because of that daft word, it took absolutely ages and that was with a bit of cheating. I had 3 letters and couldn't work out what it could be, and OH also had three letters and found the same, we both had 1 differing letter so we exchanged them with and both eventually got it. I actually got it in 3 and I think he got 5. I'd only very vaguely heard the word. I guess it's similar to the "Fubar" we tend to use in the uk which is also an acronym but it is used in speech, so fair do's. Hope today's is easier!

Nor had I. I do know the acronym FUBAR, but hadnā€™t heard of SNAFU. I must be living in the same bubble as you. šŸ˜‰
You know more than me I have no idea what FUBAR means!! Still it's a cosy bubble is it not?

Latest posts

Back