Maybe for different reasons…..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denis Basso - no one would have suspected he was gay the way the mauled the ladies.

The girl who fronted Lee Sands jewellery was very nice and knew her stuff

I really liked the first 2 ladies who did Skegan watches. Am I correct in saying that Alison Reilly was the third presenter before becoming all thing Eek?

Never liked Stuarti or her jewellery as I like my stuff to be polished not oxidised and it was very expensive for what it was.

I bought a set of M D watches which came with different bezels and straps which you could make a zillion different computations!

what was the name of the brand which was magnetic where you attached the pendants- total rip off but needless to say I was sucked in.

Then there was the flamboyant man who brought D’argent or something , left and then rebranded years later.

Misha by design had great stuff until a disaster of a TSV (so bad even I wouldnt buy!) which was the end of that, I think everyone returned it and those who didn’t are still listing it on eBay.

I loved the Mexican silver, especially the limited edition items, but again the quality went to hell once Q wanted to hammer the prices down.

And then there was the lovely Dominic from Aurora . I was furious when the females treated him like a piece of meat as they would have been sacked if it was a male doing it to a female guest.

I could go on and on …… Do I need to join the tatty appy😇
I didn’t know he was gay My gaydar must have broken 🤣 he was a bit touchy feely though

Yes Mischa by design had some fabulous jewellery, I also liked Danny Alexander from Orpaz, Paul Herrington was the best guest for Bobbi Brown such a kind person and is actually a professional makeup artist.😊
Didn’t Mischa do a lemon quartz ring that was the size of a boulder. Each time it was on it sold out in my size before I could get on Q cut.

I have a few pieces from Orpaz which I wear often. Unfortunately when he came back recently the choice wasn’t great.

I really liked Dominique Dinouart, the designer behind Taxco. She had really different pieces of jewellery.
They had a lovely Polish lady who did the Baltic amber.
So many of the loveliest guests have been for jewellery tbh.
I still miss the adrenaline rush which was a Lenny show, but I bet the presenters don't.
The least likeable guests, for me at least, have been the interior design ones... Kelly Hoppen at the head of the list.
Gardening guests are usually very nice.

Anyone remember the controlwear brand guest Janey something who disappeared and it turned out that she had got into some hot water? Very hard sell.
There was another shapewear brand at the time Vercella Vita who had a very nice Dutch guest who went on maternity leave and never came back?
At one point with Rhonda Shear and Spanx (and a couple of sub-brands of Spanx) Q had a large stable of shapewear brands, but now? 🤷‍♀️

What was the name of the brand, I think shapewear, the BAcwho appeared in a bright blue shiny body suit looking very much like something out of Little Britain. It was possibly the worst thing I’ve seen on Q

I really liked Dominique Dinouart, the designer behind Taxco. She had really different pieces of jewellery.
I still miss the adrenaline rush which was a Lenny show, but I bet the presenters don't.
The least likeable guests, for me at least, have been the interior design ones... Kelly Hoppen at the head of the list.

Anyone remember the controlwear brand guest Janey something who disappeared and it turned out that she had got into some hot water? Very hard sell.
There was another shapewear brand at the time Vercella Vita who had a very nice Dutch guest who went on maternity leave and never came back?
At one point with Rhonda Shear and Spanx (and a couple of sub-brands of Spanx) Q had a large stable of shapewear brands, but now? 🤷‍♀️
Taxco Traditions nice shiny silver pieces, Dominique was very knowledgeable and proud of her jewellery and craftsworkers. Plus lovely shots and tales of the village.

Oh yes Janey Roberts big mate of Julia’s didn’t they go to Canada together or both meet up on holiday there.
Think I probably knew something from here about some misdeeds, but can’t for the life of it, recall what it was was now. ? Tax

Referred to on the Michele Hope leaving thread, fashion guest from the states Susan Gravier who was a guest who came regularly to QVCUK.
Then she went missing think she had her children and was doing weekly shows in America. She had a long break from the UK, then more recently returned in between being on the US but seems to have been dropped again.

Gems from the Orient, I bought my DD a jade rose design pendant. She was a student midwife at the time and I wondered why she didn’t wear it much, she said it looked like a ripe cervix :eek: I said well it’s past the 30day MBG now :ROFLMAO:
Which brings to mind the infamous TSV agate pendant which looked very much like …… how shall I put this delicately…… well, you’d need a mirror to see your own…ahem….

Latest posts

Back