Maybe for different reasons…..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joan Rivers of course, total legend! I've got an absolutely gorgeous 100cm string of brown pearls from her collection. California style was Suzanne Bjontegard. I bought one of her "Victorian style" charm bracelets but a couple of the charms fell off quite quickly so I didn't buy any more of her stuff. I've also got a gorgeous square shaped mirrored cameo brooch with fancy metal work on one of my jacket lapels. I always get complimented on it, it was from one the regular Q collections, but I can't remember for the life of me which one!
Used to love Joan rivers
Joan Rivers of course, total legend! I've got an absolutely gorgeous 100cm string of brown pearls from her collection. California style was Suzanne Bjontegard. I bought one of her "Victorian style" charm bracelets but a couple of the charms fell off quite quickly so I didn't buy any more of her stuff. I've also got a gorgeous square shaped mirrored cameo brooch with fancy metal work on one of my jacket lapels. I always get complimented on it, it was from one the regular Q collections, but I can't remember for the life of me which one!
used to love Joan rivers 🤣

Surati with her silver jewellery, tales of the workshops in Bali and her traditional dance at the end of each show.
Also Carolyn Pollack with her Southwestern Silver jewellery always seemed to do hours with Dale, who seemed rather friendly with Carolyn.
Happy days qvc was a lot better years ago much more variety 😊

Jan Springer, the Monday evening gold show.

Lee Barrett (Barnett ?) lovely man presenting Philisophy.

L J Rich with the techy office stuff, especially when on with Anthony (forgotten his surname, went to QVC USA)

I only saw Moira C on Ideal World. I do wonder what happened to her, she was always amusing to watch. She said she lived in a windmill. I also miss Veronese jewellery. I have a lovely pair of earrings with diamonique stud solitaires at the top with assymetric drop circles. Much nicer than anything I see in current diamonique.

What about Lori Greiner with her safekeeper lined jewellery armoire wardrobes.
Lori was very tiny always smart in appearance, but she certainly packed a punch with the number of design patents, they used to say she had. Plus wasn’t she one of the first Shark Tank members over in the States.

Yes I still have a couple of her bracelets and a pair of earrings. Wish I'd bought more now but I couldn't afford it then.
I bought a beautiful Pearl chain with a diamanté cross from her wore it for my daughters wedding 😊

Harrold the fashion designer. Cant remember his surname. Dotty as a box of frogs. I remember Ann Dawson trying to keep him under control.
And of course dear Lennie.
Oh yes Harold Gloockler he was a scream.
His aim was to look after his women wasn’t it, so very sad about his mother.

Latest posts

Back