Megadrop madness!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have sit-up channels stopped the one megadrop per person per week policy then because this used to be the case?

I think it is still in place, but they say 'Sit-up reserve the right to cancel and refuse bids, and bar the accounts of customers who win more than one megadrop during any one week'

But if she is a regular buyer, I doubt they would ban her, as then she wouldnt buy and more. But I bet they only do it with new(ish) customers.

I like how they say 'win', But in my eyes, I dont think you WIN megadrops, as I think the term win should only be used when you get something for nothing!

The camcorder Ben posted the link to is the one I just missed out on, my finger must be slower on the button than others, also missed the netbook, it dropped to £1 and took me a milisecond to believe it had dropped, by then it was too late, even if it's not up to much a netbook for £1 has got to be worth it, mind you I never thought I'd manage to ever get a megadrop so I'm more than happy with my watch.

Ive tried to get in on lots of megadrops, but I only manage to get in on ones with a quantity of 20 or more! :( lol

I was 99% cirtain the phone, netbook, and ring were going to go for £1......I will tell you the secret which I go by.

There are usually 3 products per half hour, but if you look at the TV listings on the web, some half hours have 4 products......and that means one will go for £1, and if they have 3 from that half hour not go to £1, it has to be the last one!

I dont like getting in before it drops to £1, just incase it goes wrong and back fires on me! ;)

Well my £1 watch arrived today and I love it, I might not be that little but my wrists are very tiny and I always have to have watches adjusted to fit, the last watch I bought I had to take back to the shop because the jewellers couldn't make it small enough to fit me, the watch that arrived today has one removeable link which I removed and it now fits perfectly so I'm a very happy bunny with a sparkly new watch, so thanks again Ben for the advice on how to get a megadrop.

The phone I bought for £1 on friday arrived today aswell.....I already have a good phone so I think it is time to sell it on for a profit!! :L

Latest posts

Back