Michael Perry from Thompson & Morgan - Yum!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
What a hunk! I've suddenly become interested in gardening. He can plant up my hanging basket anytime :tongue: And what a refeshing change from that awful Richard Jackson.

What a hunk! I've suddenly become interested in gardening. He can plant up my hanging basket anytime :tongue: And what a refeshing change from that awful Richard Jackson.

Very tasty indeed! Also seems very natural & knowledgeable. Great combination. More please Q!

Looks like he hangs out in the same phone boxes as Jack French (that's not a euphemism). He certainly rocks the pink trousers!

image.jpg
image.jpg

a bit of a tangent. Didn't enjoy Matthew Biggs on the gardening show yesterday, felt embarrassed for him and had to switch over. bring back Charlie Dimmock.

Linda xx

Not ANOTHER gay guest!?? Percentage of gays in society = 10%. Percentage of gay guests at QVC = 63.2%. Amount of statistics that are made up = 88.6. Mind you , this Thompson and Morgan guy must be an improvement on rasping little gnome Richard Jackson!
Looks like he hangs out in the same phone boxes as Jack French (that's not a euphemism). He certainly rocks the pink trousers!

View attachment 8761
View attachment 8762

Haven't seen this guy but I'll have to stand up for Richard Jackson - I like him and I like watching him. I also buy a lot of his plant food :flower: Each to his own though. I'll have to look out for Mr Perry and make up my mind.

CC

Latest posts

Back