Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Garden TSV 1.jpg
    Garden TSV 1.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Garden TSV 2.jpg
    Garden TSV 2.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 99
I have the one from last year and it's really good. I have been on the look out for a second for my other outside tap. Not sure about the hose hook - hope it doesn't whack up the price to include this. Thanks for sharing

I've got a stretch hose already and it's a good one. Not sure it came from Q though. I have had Q hoses in the past but I think they have leaked and got rid of.

CC

I won‘t be buying it. I’ve got one of the expandable ones and it packs into a small bag when I’ve finished doing the garden. It wasn’t from QVC.

This would be good for the front garden. would have to get a plumber to put a tap in the front garden though

Grumpy Gardener Stretch Hose & 7 Function Spray Nozzle & Hanger
Item Number: 725448
P&P £4.95

50ft QVC Price £32.00 Todays Special Value Price £24.99

75ft QVC Price £37.50 Todays Special Value Price £29.99

100ft QVC Price £44.00 Todays Special Value Price £34.99

125ft QVC Price £50.50 Todays Special Value Price £39.99

Grumpy Gardener know that a good hose is an essential in every garden, and they've certainly delivered with this versatile design. You'll receive a whole starter kit, complete with a hose, a nozzle and a hose hanger, all with a choice of connectors to suit every tap and additional gaskets for extra length. Whether you're watering the lawn, washing the patio or cleaning mud off the kids' bicycles, you'll want this hose to hand!
Quality on tap - the first ever hose from Grumpy Gardener, this excellent design contains brass fittings for maximum quality and durability. Tough yet lightweight, the hose boasts a double latex core and a 10mm diameter to ensure constant flow, even when it's knotted.
Thumbs up - perfect for those with dexterity issues, the seven-position thumb control nozzle means you don't have to worry about continuously squeezing a trigger. You can maintain a pressure of up to 300PSi or lower it with ease, while the 3300D high-strength polyster design ensures no tearing or bursting.
All the gear - available in different lengths to cater for all gardens, this is a flexible, durable hose you can use for many years to come. It typically stretches two to three times its contracted length, and included in the box is a wall hanger, two sizes of tap connectors, spare gaskets and a multi-spray head. You're all set in the garden!
Hose length options:
  • 50ft
  • 75ft
  • 100ft
  • 125ft
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Grumpy Gardener stretch hose
  • 1 x thumb control nozzle - with seven spray patterns
  • 1 x hose hanger
  • 1 x quick shut-off connector
  • 2 x connectors - 1/2" and 3/4"
  • 3 x gaskets - to prevent leaking
All measurements are approximate

I’m feeling very grumpy. I bought this. The easy fit connectors don’t fit onto my garden tap; the brass fittings on either end of the hosepipe won’t fit onto either the ‘easy fit’ tap connector nor the spray gun! They are not pushfit like the hozelock fittings I have on my current hosepipe and don’t have a water stop either. In addition, one of the brass fittings affixed to the hose is faulty - it has a near enough split collar. My old hosepipe is back on and the pile of junk will be winging it’s way back to qvc’s warehouse courtesy of a return label! When will I learn??

That’s not good. 😕

There was also a post on their FB page complaining that their hosepipe leaked. So much for the “you need this excellent hosepipe” sales pitch.

That’s not good. 😕

There was also a post on their FB page complaining that their hosepipe leaked. So much for the “you need this excellent hosepipe” sales pitch.
It’s a shame because the hose looks quite good and isn’t heavy and looks like it would avoid the dreaded kinks. The holder is quite good too - it’s just the fittings don’t fit. I had high hopes about this so am disappointed.

They said that they were universal fittings that would work with any tap etc., so that clearly wasn’t true. 😳

Latest posts

Back