Michelle Mone Better Start Selling More Diamonique Police Raid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, he is fully recovered now, thanks. It was in October 2021 that he had his accident. He saw a ball heading towards him on the golf course and heard a shout of “fore” and twisted, ducked to avoid it and “hit the deck.” The rest as they say is history.😳

The worst bit, following his operation, was getting him back from Kings Lynn as we live in Northamptonshire. He needed a car that allowed him to keep his hip at a certain angle and the bucket seats in my car were unsuitable and it’s also fairly low as it’s a coupe. Luckily my son was able to get the day off work and he went to collect him as he has a Rav 4.

He had a lot of physio to do but did it religiously which I’m sure helped with his recovery. Although we’ve been divorced for 12 years, we still get on very well and so I was happy to pop round to keep the house clean and tidy and to do his washing and shopping until he was fully mobile.

He’s back playing golf now so hopefully he’ll stay upright and accident free. 🤞
That’s brilliant news - I’m glad he’s recovered well. Getting mobile is the most difficult - I’m still undergoing physio, and following the exercises religiously. It’s a hard slog, but I’m determined to get there

I listen to The Rest is Politics podcast and on yesterday's episode they were talking about Michelle Mone. They then went through her background and all the dodgy things she'd been up to years ago.

Mind you I did laugh at the headline I saw on a news website a few days ago, it was Nadine Dorries doing an article asking how did Mone get in The House of Lords. I agree. But Nadine Dorries (founder member of the Boris Johnson fan club) is "slightly miffed" that she didn't get what she was entitled to namely an automatic peerage! I'll shut up now as I try not to discuss politics on forums as its very divisive. If anyone is a fan of Nadine I meant no offence, it just made me laugh.

There is always an ambulance, or two, available when drunks are fighting in the street but people who have fallen have to lie where they fell and wait many hours even before they're taken to a hospital. I disagree with that.
On a lighthearted note, I heard Judi Dench tell a funny story. She'd had a fall (I think), anyway an ambulance was called. One of the paramedics asked "what's our name?" and "do we have a carer?"

She snapped back feistily that she'd just done six weeks at The Garrick Theatre🤣!!

Yes, Dorries has been mighty vengeful over Mone getting a title, and now is her chance to vent and spit venom. I have had endless amusement over it. I did nothing wrong Mone the evil C U Next Tuesday states, we only made 6 million profit.
Pull up a deckchair and break out the popcorn😁

Yes, Dorries has been mighty vengeful over Mone getting a title, and now is her chance to vent and spit venom. I have had endless amusement over it. I did nothing wrong Mone the evil C U Next Tuesday states, we only made 6 million profit.
I think it was £60 million they made ( or return) on taxpayers’ money, without providing the PPE promised. She has lied constantly and now, says it was ok because govt knew.
Rishi says he is “ taking it very seriously “.
However, no more politics. I wonder what happened to her contract with QVC? When will she be forgiven? Does the Brenda lady’s range replace hers?

An awful lot of people up here in Scotland were not only utterly dismayed, but extremely angry when the news first broke about her being presented as Baroness Mone in the House of Lords, disgusted indeed. Hope she gets the book thrown at her. She is totally full of herself and is imo an ignoramous!

An awful lot of people up here in Scotland were not only utterly dismayed, but extremely angry when the news first broke about her being presented as Baroness Mone in the House of Lords, disgusted indeed. Hope she gets the book thrown at her. She is totally full of herself and is imo an ignoramous!
Have you seen the interview on the BBC IPlayer? I've just watched it. She said towards the end that she felt there was no case to answer, the camera went straight to Laura Kuenssberg whose eyes widened in shock! At least Mone is keeping the National Crime Agency busy.

I listen to The Rest is Politics podcast and on yesterday's episode they were talking about Michelle Mone. They then went through her background and all the dodgy things she'd been up to years ago.

Mind you I did laugh at the headline I saw on a news website a few days ago, it was Nadine Dorries doing an article asking how did Mone get in The House of Lords. I agree. But Nadine Dorries (founder member of the Boris Johnson fan club) is "slightly miffed" that she didn't get what she was entitled to namely an automatic peerage! I'll shut up now as I try not to discuss politics on forums as its very divisive. If anyone is a fan of Nadine I meant no offence, it just made me laugh.
The rest is politics is superb. I would never have thought Alistair and Rory would get on. They are a fabulous double act. A wonderful listen.

The rest is politics is superb. I would never have thought Alistair and Rory would get on. They are a fabulous double act. A wonderful listen.
I never miss it🙂. The News Agents is good too and it's on most days. Emily Maitless, Jon Sopel and Lewis Goodall. I'm better informed politically these days!

Latest posts

Back