Michelle Mone Better Start Selling More Diamonique Police Raid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t think she’ll be in the least bothered since she’s a multi millionaire & her husband is a billionaire

She has not as much as you think, her bra business went under, and she own hundreds of thousands to the tax man. Hence, the rush to get on QVC.

On a more lighthearted note about the NHS, a few years ago I visited my local urgent care walk in centre. I was waiting to be seen and was sitting in the waiting area next to the reception desk where you explained your symptoms. One chap turned up and said he had pain "down below". The lady on reception didn't have English as her first language and didn't know what "down below". So the poor chap had to go into details of the pain in his testicles within earshot of the whole waiting area😳. My problem wasn't embarrassing, I thought I had dislocated my shoulder as I was in agony but an x-ray showed there was no damage, it was only a rheumatoid arthritis flare up. I have to say I didn't wait too long on that occasion, A&E at my local hospital is appaling.

She has not as much as you think, her bra business went under, and she own hundreds of thousands to the tax man. Hence, the rush to get on QVC.
Just seen that the Government is to sue the company she is linked to for £122 million.

The National Health Service was started to treat illnesses and accidents but now it has become the National Lifestyle Service.

I'm sad for those that are unable to conceive but it is not an illness, having children is a lifestyle choice, so is becoming a drug addict, becoming morbidly obese, a smoker, a drinker, wanting to transition sex etc.

What lifestyle people choose to live is up to them but I do not believe using NHS funds to facilitate that choice is right when people in need of urgent care are waiting on trolleys in corridors.

Your lifestyle choice, you pay for it!

The National Health Service was started to treat illnesses and accidents but now it has become the National Lifestyle Service.

I'm sad for those that are unable to conceive but it is not an illness, having children is a lifestyle choice, so is becoming a drug addict, becoming morbidly obese, a smoker, a drinker, wanting to transition sex etc.

What lifestyle people choose to live is up to them but I do not believe using NHS funds to facilitate that choice is right when people in need of urgent care are waiting on trolleys in corridors.

Your lifestyle choice, you pay for it!
For some women, the inability to conceive a child can lead to serious depression. The same applies to men and women who want to transition. They should be afforded NHS assistance (imo).

Its not the National Health Service. Its the World Health Service. Those that have rocked up on our beaches have easy access to doctors and dentists - how long have you waited to see YOUR local GP ? I have a telephone appt with someone (not sure if its male or female) on 9th January, so its anyone's guess what state I'll be in by then. The tragedy in the Channel where migrants died and had to be rescued by a fishing boat had ambulances WAITING ON THE QUAY SIDE - which makes me wonder how many patients were told in that area that an ambulance would be with them in 2 hours or more ! should've taken a taxi to the quay side.

There is always an ambulance, or two, available when drunks are fighting in the street but people who have fallen have to lie where they fell and wait many hours even before they're taken to a hospital. I disagree with that.

There is always an ambulance, or two, available when drunks are fighting in the street but people who have fallen have to lie where they fell and wait many hours even before they're taken to a hospital. I disagree with that.
I fell in my local town and was over seven hours waiting for an ambulance, with a broken hip. It was the middle of the day, during the week in July.
I’m a nurse - so I understand the real frustration of all of it.

My ex fell and broke his hip last year, while on a golfing holiday in Kings Lynn. He was taken back to the hotel on a golf cart and they rang for an ambulance. He was told that he must not move. He sat waiting in the golf cart for 10 hours before the ambulance turned up and they then had a 3 hour wait outside the hospital before he was taken inside.

My ex fell and broke his hip last year, while on a golfing holiday in Kings Lynn. He was taken back to the hotel on a golf cart and they rang for an ambulance. He was told that he must not move. He sat waiting in the golf cart for 10 hours before the ambulance turned up and they then had a 3 hour wait outside the hospital before he was taken inside.
I hope he is recovering well - my accident happened just outside a walk in centre and they wouldn’t come out - sad state of affairs really

I hope he is recovering well - my accident happened just outside a walk in centre and they wouldn’t come out - sad state of affairs really

Yes, he is fully recovered now, thanks. It was in October 2021 that he had his accident. He saw a ball heading towards him on the golf course and heard a shout of “fore” and twisted, ducked to avoid it and “hit the deck.” The rest as they say is history.😳

The worst bit, following his operation, was getting him back from Kings Lynn as we live in Northamptonshire. He needed a car that allowed him to keep his hip at a certain angle and the bucket seats in my car were unsuitable and it’s also fairly low as it’s a coupe. Luckily my son was able to get the day off work and he went to collect him as he has a Rav 4.

He had a lot of physio to do but did it religiously which I’m sure helped with his recovery. Although we’ve been divorced for 12 years, we still get on very well and so I was happy to pop round to keep the house clean and tidy and to do his washing and shopping until he was fully mobile.

He’s back playing golf now so hopefully he’ll stay upright and accident free. 🤞

Latest posts

Back