Michelle Mone Better Start Selling More Diamonique Police Raid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

David Cameron got her into the Lords.

AUGUST 2015 "
Michelle Mone, an entrepreneur who founded the Ultimo lingerie company, is reportedly to be made a Conservative peer.

David Cameron personally phoned her to tell her she was being given a seat in the House of Lords, The Sun reported. "
Do you have any idea of how much she donated?

Where have you been? This has been going on for a while (Guardian) Paid for her yacht, partying & wedding whilst we were all locked down.

All V quiet on Qvc & her socials so I'm told. I hope they hang her out to dry (figure of speech)
It's the beeb that are late to the party in this, imo.

Where have you been? This has been going on for a while (Guardian) Paid for her yacht, partying & wedding whilst we were all locked down.

All V quiet on Qvc & her socials so I'm told. I hope they hang her out to dry (figure of speech)
I've not visited the forum since the first lockdown, just catching up.

Her whole family had their fingers in the money making pie.

Even ******* Hancock said she was very aggressive pushing for the company to get a contract.

That would be Hancock in the jungle going on about what he did for love. Totally forgetting the thousands who died from COVID because of his decisions. That just got glossed over.

A lot of people got very rich from the Pandemic. Shareholders in the vaccine drug companies, PPE manufacturers, some with a distinct conflict of interests in the process. The relentless social manipulation to comply by the media. Only one narrative throughout. Question things and you were either a nutcase or a subversive or both. For me, I had nothing to do with the vaccine rollout. Having spoken to nurses and GPs informally (my wife was a senior nurse) quite a few did not want the various vaccines anywhere near their bodies. They viewed them as not properly tested and rushed through. My wife had to endure misdiagnosis of sepsis by a too frightened to come to see her GP over the phone during the Pandemic. She was prescribed packet antibiotics for cellulitis. She died in abject agony from sepsis 21 days later. I was prevented from seeing her until the very end, while we later found out the very people (the politicians) responsible for Planet Fear were partying and snogging in lifts, so terrified were they of coronavirus. Excuse me for being both bitter and deeply cynical over the validity of the whole thing.

I am very sorry this happened to your poor wife.

The thing with the vaccine was every lab in the world stopped doing what they normally do to create vaccines. I love history and read quite a few books and watched documentaries about what was called the Spanish Flu, it wiped out between 50,000,000 and 100,000,000. This is the big one they fear, even today they knew a big bad was coming and had been working on vaccines. SAR was not quite as bad as they expected, but the Bird Flu which happened several years ago shook them up, here they stopped giving out death figures on the local news. So the labs had also been working on vaccines since then, COVID is actually a strain of flu/SARS, so vaccines they had already been working for a number of years on them. It was suddenly they had to find a way of tweaking to fight COVID. It was not suddenly BANG new vaccines they had the base to work from.

A colleagues brother works on vaccines and he told me that much of his time working on new vaccines is taken up trying to get funds and grants to finance the research but with covid that was not an issue, they an open cheque book so the teams could work around the clock with any equipment they needed available too, and willing volunteers ready to test the vaccine so what would usually take a few years to develop, was ready for use in a few months.

A lot of people got very rich from the Pandemic. Shareholders in the vaccine drug companies, PPE manufacturers, some with a distinct conflict of interests in the process. The relentless social manipulation to comply by the media. Only one narrative throughout. Question things and you were either a nutcase or a subversive or both. For me, I had nothing to do with the vaccine rollout. Having spoken to nurses and GPs informally (my wife was a senior nurse) quite a few did not want the various vaccines anywhere near their bodies. They viewed them as not properly tested and rushed through. My wife had to endure misdiagnosis of sepsis by a too frightened to come to see her GP over the phone during the Pandemic. She was prescribed packet antibiotics for cellulitis. She died in abject agony from sepsis 21 days later. I was prevented from seeing her until the very end, while we later found out the very people (the politicians) responsible for Planet Fear were partying and snogging in lifts, so terrified were they of coronavirus. Excuse me for being both bitter and deeply cynical over the validity of the whole thing.
Sadly while they made thier millions people died because they couldn't get operations done. The whole covid fiasco is just that a dam fiasco!

Latest posts

Back