Misleading information

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
On the unique creations with Lori Greiner hour Heidi, the guest, remarked about the mobile phone bags "Lori designed these...."; actually, Lor didn't design these, and I'm sure she wouldn't make such a claim herself. She actually invested in a deal on Shark Tank - I watch this show online - when two ladies brought their invention in front of the sharks. Lori is described as an inventor but, in my opinion, she is more of an entrepreneur who invests in ideas, and makes sure she gets them to market, making money for herself and the inventor. She is regarded as the warm hearted shark, but she is definitely a hard nosed businesswoman.

It was the same with that shoe stretcher thing, I have definitely seen those else where, yet the guest claimed that LG had invented it.

I have a funny feeling that Lori Greiner is not going to be on Q over here much longer. Not sure why I think that but stock choices not so good these days and shows few and far between.

I feel the same way and I can't put my finger on why, apart from the dwindling range of items and even the large mirrored jewellery cabinet hasn't been restocked for Christmas.

Did she even invent the jewellery cabinets? I have the one that sits on top of something (ie not the mirrored one) and love it.

I've seen identical-looking cheval mirror cabinets selling via Groupon. The first jewellery boxes with anti-tarnish linings were sold on Q under the Thomas Pacconi brand (I miss their glass Xmas ornaments, ours are still going strong each year).

I've seen identical-looking cheval mirror cabinets selling via Groupon. The first jewellery boxes with anti-tarnish linings were sold on Q under the Thomas Pacconi brand (I miss their glass Xmas ornaments, ours are still going strong each year).

Sorry to digress, but I have the big box of thomas pacconi glass xmas ornaments/baubles - lovely quality, and on my tree right now. One of my best QVC purcahses I think.

Did she even invent the jewellery cabinets? I have the one that sits on top of something (ie not the mirrored one) and love it.

Kinda related, I have her spinning cosmetics organiser and it's one of the best things I've ever bought! My friends ooh and ahh every time they see it.

Some of her stuff is really good, but a lot of reviews point to poor quality. A bit hit and miss.

I don't think she has ever claimed to design everything.
I remember when she brought out the 'Letter' trinket boxes, she said that it was a guy who worked for her that came up with the idea for them.

Talking of misleading information, Dale and Charlie were flogging a 6ct diamond ring yesterday for £3400 and merrily prattled along until near the end of the presentation one of them said he wasn't actually sure if it was 6 carats but would let us know. Turned out to be 3 carats. I can cope with the cheesey banter but get the facts right.

Could be wrong about the phone bags: Before Lori made the deal in the tank, she told the girls she sold something which was more or less the same item, on QVC. As the deal was only made in November of this year, it is probably her own design airing on the Q atm. sorry.

Latest posts

Back