Moda In Pelle TSV 23/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moda In Pelle Francie Loafer
Item Number: 406809
QVC Price £86.97
Todays Special Value Price £64.96
P&P £4.95

On the hunt for the perfect loafers? Stop your sole-search and say hello to Francie from Moda in Pelle! Currently only available at QVC, these slip-on loafers will take you into spring and beyond in complete style and comfort, featuring padded details, elastic gussets and gorgeous snaffle trims. Whether you're heading to the office or just want to keep it causal but chic, the Francie loafers will always be a good choice.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these Moda in Pelle Francie Loafers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £86.97 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £64.96 plus P&P, you're saving £22.01.

Total comfort - boasting the comfort of trainers with the chic style of a classic loafer, this design features lightweight, ridged outsoles to provide super flexibility. Plus, padding to the apron and underfoot to help keep your feet feeling happy all day long.

How to style - pair these footwear staples with a shirt, blazer and trousers for a sleek work ensemble, or team them with jeans and a T-shirt, or your favourite knitted jumper for a more causal vibe.

In your choice of colour - find a favourite amongst these four fashionable colours - Fuchsia or Navy come in a smooth suede finish, while Rose Gold or Silver will offer you a metallic leather finish.

• Outer and inner: leather; sole: other
  • Heel height: 3.5cm (1.3")

Colour options:

• Fuchsia
  • Navy
  • Rose Gold
  • Silver

All measurements are approximate

I don't mind the white sole too much, but I don't like the way that it extends over the toe like a trainer, it just looks wrong and completely spoils the profile of the shoe. From all angles they look silly and I'd wouldn't be surprised if somebody asked me when Aladdin wanted his shoes back!

Latest posts

Back