• Moda TSV 1.jpg
    Moda TSV 1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 63
Moda in Pelle Lasandra Heeled Sandal
Item Number: 196962
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.96
P&P £4.95

Make every step as gorgeous as the last with the Lasandra Heeled Sandals from Moda in Pelle. In a slingback style with a cross-over front, they're the perfect pair for dressing up your warm-weather looks with ease. Plus, you'll love the block heel, which gives the chic and flattering effect of a heeled sandal but with more comfort and stability. Style these fabulous sandals with your favourite dress or skirt for an effortlessly elegant and wearable look, perfectly suited to spring and summer.
*A great saving : If you were to buy these Moda in Pelle Lasandra Heeled Sandals directly from QVC UK after this offer ends you’d pay £85 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £25.04.
A distinctive style - these stunning sandals boast a cross-over front, which not only gives great foot coverage and holds your feet in, but gives the effect of an ultra-flattering elongated leg. Perfect for styling with everything from trousers to skirts and dresses, they're a pair you'll want to slip on for every occasion.
Comfort in every step - boasting leather-covered elastic heel straps, slipping in and out of these sandals and achieving a customised fit is quick and easy. They also feature flexible sole units with padded leather footbeds as well as chunky block heels, which help to make each step as comfortable as the last.
Take your pick - these gorgeous sandals are available in four spring-ready shades. If you're after something glam and sparkling then opt for Gold or Cameo. Prefer something a bit more neutral? Then Tan will be the perfect fit for you. If you're after something bright and bold then we'd suggest Purple.
  • Slingback style
  • Block heel
  • Slip-on
  • Moda branded stud
  • Outer and inner: leather; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3cm (1.1")
Colour options:
  • Purple
  • Tan
  • Gold
  • Cameo
All measurements are approximate

Still waiting for a refund 10 days after my tracked return was confirmed.
Will never buy this brand again.
Crooks!

These have been the only Moda offerings I've quite liked the look of. I like the purple ones but I've got nothing they'd go with, if I were to buy I'd go for the tan as they're classic. I find most Moda stuff I see on Q rather vulgar looking with all the mock croc, gold bars and dangly bits. I'm alright for sandals so I won't be buying anyway

Still waiting for a refund 10 days after my tracked return was confirmed.
Will never buy this brand again.
Crooks!

They usually say that refunds can take between 10 and 14 days, which I think is pathetic when most companies refund within a couple of days if not sooner.

I hope you get your refund quickly, although they’ll probably say that Easter caused the hold up. 🙄

Latest posts

Back