lilac dreams
chocolate charms
midnight moods

xmoira5.jpg

xmoira6.jpg

xmoira7.jpg

Moira C: A Fashionable Find

Such a snip at £19.99 plus p&p, and bang on trend. :54:

I thought you'd found something decent...like a chic plain scarf with polka dots....but no, just the usual frumpy offerings, in fact I think she's excelled herself in the frumpiness stakes with this lot....Now do I go for the sh*t brown combo, or the vomit on a snakes and ladders board look? Descisions descisions!

I think she's dropped a clanger with the magnetic ends, even though she said she'd sourced hundreds of magnets and seems like a very good idea, she's 'sourced' the wrong ones :rolleyes:

Makes for hilarious viewing though because scarf school has now become virtually the same couple of 'safe' styles....twice last night she did the famous 'blouse' style and as she lifts the fabric up, just before she tucks it into her belt, the sourced magnets let go and the whole thing falls around her arm :34:

I think she thinks she got away with it as she carries on regardless :lol:

I do think that at IW Moira C has found her market :D I wonder what has happened to the Styleeeeeeeee Lady? I thought the same about her.

The styleeeee woman was on a couple of weeks ago.

I was hoping they'd take us on a tour of the windmill and introduce us to all her kids.....We've heard soooo much about them, I feel like I know them personally.

When are they going to get Sister Alice on....she's gone far beyond the call of duty with her millions of scarflaces, she deserves her own scarf school session.

Oooo I've just found my dream job on her website.... I wonder if I'm attractive enough :33:

DIRECT SALES PEOPLE REQUIRED

NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL, WITH OWN VEHICLE.

ARE YOU AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON WITH A STRONG PERSONALITY AND ABLE TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC, ON TOP SELECTED SHOWS, CRAFTING AND OTHER EXHIBITIONS IN THE UK WITH MOIRA C PRODUCTS.

IF YOU ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 07875225563 AND LEAVE YOUR NAME AND CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER. OUR RECRUITMENT STAFF WILL CALL YOU BACK AND TAKE YOUR DETAILS FOR A POSSIBLE INTERVIEW WITH MOIRA.

Oooo I've just found my dream job on her website.... I wonder if I'm attractive enough :33:

ARE YOU AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON WITH A STRONG PERSONALITY AND ABLE TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC, ON TOP SELECTED SHOWS, CRAFTING AND OTHER EXHIBITIONS IN THE UK WITH MOIRA C PRODUCTS.

IF YOU ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 07875225563 AND LEAVE YOUR NAME AND CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER. OUR RECRUITMENT STAFF WILL CALL YOU BACK AND TAKE YOUR DETAILS FOR A POSSIBLE INTERVIEW WITH MOIRA.

How much is she paying? :33:

Damn, I have my own 'vehicle', and fulfill most of the other requirements, I'm 50 (nearly), so definitely a woman of a certain age, but the dilemma is, will Moira think I'm attractive enough:22: Oh well, back to sitting with the brown paper bag on my head:cry:

What a missed opportunity!!!

:doggie:

I think she's dropped a clanger with the magnetic ends, even though she said she'd sourced hundreds of magnets and seems like a very good idea, she's 'sourced' the wrong ones :rolleyes:

Makes for hilarious viewing though because scarf school has now become virtually the same couple of 'safe' styles....twice last night she did the famous 'blouse' style and as she lifts the fabric up, just before she tucks it into her belt, the sourced magnets let go and the whole thing falls around her arm :34:

I think she thinks she got away with it as she carries on regardless :lol:

i was thinkin that if you had pierced nips you could attach these new ends for a different style to demo.

I have my own vehicle - me wheelie
I'm as ugly as sin but do have an extremely powerful personality, I couldn't sell nuffink to no-one and "top selected shows" would probably throw me out for lewd behaviour.
If she didn't take me on it would only be 'cos I's disabled!

I have to confess that I bought the monochrome set on the day (a fortnight ago) although having read this I wish I hadn't!!! I was just wondering if anyone else would admit to this, 'cos I STILL haven't received mine although the delivery date was 11 April- and people say the POTD's are always delivered fastest! I decided to phone MC direct this (couldn't face the same old drivel from CS) and was told that Ideal World had only sent them the orders this week and if I didn't receive them by the end of NEXT week I was to get back in touch with them again!! Don't know which is worse or who to believe, so if anyone HAS received their order I'd be grateful if they could let me know.

Thanks

I have to confess that I bought the monochrome set on the day (a fortnight ago) although having read this I wish I hadn't!!! I was just wondering if anyone else would admit to this, 'cos I STILL haven't received mine although the delivery date was 11 April- and people say the POTD's are always delivered fastest! I decided to phone MC direct this (couldn't face the same old drivel from CS) and was told that Ideal World had only sent them the orders this week and if I didn't receive them by the end of NEXT week I was to get back in touch with them again!! Don't know which is worse or who to believe, so if anyone HAS received their order I'd be grateful if they could let me know.

Thanks

Sounds suspiciously like "oops the magnetic things don't work, let's have a design rethink QUICK.....in the meantime, wot can we tell the <s>suckers</s> beloved customers?"

Latest posts

Back