Moira C Pick of the Day ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even though her stuff is absolutely not to my taste I'm going to stick my head above the parapet and say I do like the woman and find her entertaining rather than irritating:grin:Her enthusiasm is fantastic, she's always cheerful and good natured, never seems down and genuinely makes me laugh, boy could she talk for England though:grin::grin::grin::grin:

5mins max is enough for me Rozzy, she would drive me to drink in a very short time:drunk: I can't believe the drivel she spouts, I find her cringworthy and embarrassing to watch, not to mention her tat products. LOL

Even though her stuff is absolutely not to my taste I'm going to stick my head above the parapet and say I do like the woman and find her entertaining rather than irritating:grin:Her enthusiasm is fantastic, she's always cheerful and good natured, never seems down and genuinely makes me laugh, boy could she talk for England though:grin::grin::grin::grin:

I like her too! I agree with you that she comes across as cheerful and good natured and there is nothing wrong with that. I also have quite a few scarflaces which I think look very nice in the autumn/winter.

Moira you are a star!

Just joined the forum!

Have been reading your stuff for a while.

I actually enjoy watching the Moira C prugrammes - not so much the dreadful trousers :puke:but the bags.

Yes the bags are a bit expensive - the one I got was off ebay - just to see what it was like!

The security bags quite good - and the velutti not bad. Although if you don't put stuff in the 'bootie' it sort of collapses.

I have seen others on ebay with the separate bottoms, but don't know what brand Moira is on about (green and yellow).

Purses are good and when I did change a scarflace (for colour reasons) they were very friendly at Moira C.

Latest posts

Back