Moissanite sold out

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moissanite promoted here on forum!! I am lost!!

Here on the forum adverts for Moissanite is coming up for Ideal World so thought is was back in stock but clicked on the ring I wanted and

Sorry page does not exist have they sold out ?
Where has all their jewellery gone they could not have sold every ring size they had or could they ?

thank you for pointing out the shop
had email back from them and its back soon :happy:

Thank you for your recent email dated on 12.11.2016 regarding stock enquiry of the Moissanite Ring.

I'm sorry but we are unable to quote an exact time frame when the above product would be in stock. I can inform this item is presently out of stock due to high demand as it is a popular product with our customers and we are expecting supply of a fresh batch shortly. In the meanwhile, I have set a reminder so that you will be notified via e-mail and text message when the product is available for purchase.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Should you have any further questions in relation to your query please respond to this email quoting Ref: . If you would prefer to call us, please refer to the contact us page on our web site http://www.idealworld.tv to find the telephone number you require.

Latest posts

Back