Molton Brown sale.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
The sale duos for £28 are on their website now. They are also currently available on Amazon with Prime delivery tomorrow for anyone not wanting to brave the postal strikes/backlog. So that’s a shed load coming here tomorrow then!

The last time I bought in the MB sale was when they had the 100ml bottles of Geranium Nefertum body lotion and shower gels for £5.00. Free click n collect and the packaging and bag was beautifully boxed.

I’m very surprised that, apart from the standard duos, they didn’t have more individual, well priced items. But they seem to be a thing of the past. I was also hoping Milk Musk would put in an appearance as it is supposed to be discontinued. Still, I’m happy with what I got, and as it’s Amazon I don’t have to go anywhere.

The duo packs are very nice and although they work out a bit more per bottle than buying the quads QVC have been selling the last couple of years, you often get a nicer choice. It’s easier to find two you like than four, I mean. And personally, I’d rather pay £14 each for two I love than £12 each for four where there are one or two I’m not crazy about. I might have a little visit to Amazon myself later …

As for the sale, it’s very much like last year’s sale around this time - ie similar offerings, similar discounts and nowhere near as good as many MB sales in recent years. There was one particular sale during the Covid years where I went bonkers and did two or three orders.

the indivual ones are what i was expecting esp the christmas ones ect & id rather buy a pack of 4 from Q than those duos as there has never been an MB one i dont like & hoping this sale gets better as there has been better sales this year & i should know i ordered from it

the indivual ones are what i was expecting esp the christmas ones ect & id rather buy a pack of 4 from Q than those duos as there has never been an MB one i dont like (butr thats each to their own) & hoping this sale gets better as there has been better sales this year & i should know i ordered from it
updated my comment to make it clearer

Its got some lovely travel size kits 100ml is a nice size. May just pop into the Regent street or the Westfield Shepeherds bush and pick some up.

Latest posts

Back