Molton Brown Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn’t that impressed to be honest…. Even the duo packs work out at £16 a bottle now which is more than I want to pay

For some reason, I cannot sign in to the website. I get text messages and emails, but even requesting a new password never works. So, I just go into the store, we have two in Belfast, one quite close to me and the other the city centre. So I will nip in on Wednesday when the stores open and have a nose. I always find extra sale items in the store compared to online. Know, I want to buy more Merry Berry as it is lovely, perhaps the hand cream sets. The special travel sets they do, I buy for friends birthdays. Oh, I always seem to have an extra £5 or 10 to spend.

Yet another poor MB sale! Thank goodness for the Q trios and quads is what I say. The one duo I want contains Bushukan and that is out of stock everywhere it seems. I shall have another mooch later in the week. Unfortunately I splurged a shed load of money on new bedding from John Lewis, and none of it, of course, was in the sale!🤭 So a lack of other tempting offers might be a good thing at the moment. I hope everyone is having a good time, ❤️.

For some reason, I cannot sign in to the website. I get text messages and emails, but even requesting a new password never works. So, I just go into the store, we have two in Belfast, one quite close to me and the other the city centre. So I will nip in on Wednesday when the stores open and have a nose. I always find extra sale items in the store compared to online. Know, I want to buy more Merry Berry as it is lovely, perhaps the hand cream sets. The special travel sets they do, I buy for friends birthdays. Oh, I always seem to have an extra £5 or 10 to spend.
I’ve found a couple of websites are playing up today (M&S was almost unusable just after midnight). I wondered if they were doing maintenance as it’s Christmas Day but that would be a bit daft because I suspect quite a few people who are not busy with entertaining or their families (or want to escape them!) will be having a little browse at sales … as I have been! Maybe the extra traffic is crashing them.

I like the Mary Berry one, too. I think I got a set in the last winter sale (yes, I know I should know for sure but with my stash ….). It lingers for ages so you have to like it!

Yet another poor MB sale! Thank goodness for the Q trios and quads is what I say. The one duo I want contains Bushukan and that is out of stock everywhere it seems. I shall have another mooch later in the week. Unfortunately I splurged a shed load of money on new bedding from John Lewis, and none of it, of course, was in the sale!🤭 So a lack of other tempting offers might be a good thing at the moment. I hope everyone is having a good time, ❤️.
I‘ll keep an eye open for you, just in case.

I usually buy the eucalyptus shower gel in the sale I normally add it to sbc arnica shower cream - great for the winter months however it's not on offer this year and I definitely want more than 30% off in a January sale, even noticed some things only have 7% off!!

I usually buy the eucalyptus shower gel in the sale I normally add it to sbc arnica shower cream - great for the winter months however it's not on offer this year and I definitely want more than 30% off in a January sale, even noticed some things only have 7% off!!
molton brown rarely do anything above that ive noticed its rare & extremely hard to get 50% off

Amazon now has the duo including Bushukan in stock so I have ordered that. Hurrah!

ive been in store & its acutally just as bad no extra offers or anything only like merry berry at 30% off to £18.90 but i got one last year so wasnt tempted to buy (i want the mandarin & spice in a shower gel but they only do it in the 75ml bauble which is crazy

So, I braved the storm this morning and went into town.

Molton Brown shop, SA, said they were due more sets next week for the sale.

I got the Merry Berries bath/shower and body lotion, two sets of the hand creams, the travel set that one is for a birthday present. Got an extra £10 off the sale stuff because of the loyalty thing.

Latest posts

Back