Molton Brown 30% off Summer Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shout out to Andy and Mr M.😳
Don‘t start, you minx. You can taunt all you like but I’m being very virtuous. Well, I say virtuous but I mean parsimonious. I am outraged that the duos I usually go for have gone from £26 not long ago to £28 and now £32. The robbers!! This news and being outraged In Waitrose yesterday when I looked at the packs of 16 own brand loo rolls (not that different to the always dearer Andrex) and saw they had gone from £8.00 in April to £11.20 … well, I’m going to have to have a trip to Aldi!

I had a look on Amazon as they often have the MB duos for £26 or less but the cheapest at the moment is £28:

Amber Cocoon & Blue Maquis hand duo

And the other hand duos on Amazon are Pettigree Dew £47 (it was £19.60 from MB Outlet online just a couple of months ago as I mentioned on here), Lemon Mandarin & Blue Maquis £43.63, Geranium Nefertum £50, and the Suede Orris body duo is £47.99. I think the world is coming to an end!

Don‘t start, you minx. You can taunt all you like but I’m being very virtuous. Well, I say virtuous but I mean parsimonious. I am outraged that the duos I usually go for have gone from £26 not long ago to £28 and now £32. The robbers!! This news and being outraged In Waitrose yesterday when I looked at the packs of 16 own brand loo rolls (not that different to the always dearer Andrex) and saw they had gone from £8.00 in April to £11.20 … well, I’m going to have to have a trip to Aldi!

I had a look on Amazon as they often have the MB duos for £26 or less but the cheapest at the moment is £28:

Amber Cocoon & Blue Maquis hand duo

And the other hand duos on Amazon are Pettigree Dew £47 (it was £19.60 from MB Outlet online just a couple of months ago as I mentioned on here), Lemon Mandarin & Blue Maquis £43.63, Geranium Nefertum £50, and the Suede Orris body duo is £47.99. I think the world is coming to an end!
Aldi lol roll is terrible….

Aldi lol roll is terrible….
Thanks for the warning! I’ll give them a miss then! At least their Molton Brown copies are ok.

They have free next day delivery but only till 3.00pm today. Handy if you only want one or two things which come to less than the £50 or £60 you usually have to spend for free regular postage.

IMG_4387.jpeg

Went into the store in Belfast City Centre this morning. I thought I had £5 on my loyalty thing with them, they send me emails telling I have it. No, seems I had £10, happy days. Bought my sets, a bottle of Russian Leather bath and shower they have changed the name of this so getting rid of. Given a goodie bag with two perfume samples and two 30 ml bath and shower gels

Went into the store in Belfast City Centre this morning. I thought I had £5 on my loyalty thing with them, they send me emails telling I have it. No, seems I had £10, happy days. Bought my sets, a bottle of Russian Leather bath and shower they have changed the name of this so getting rid of. Given a goodie bag with two perfume samples and two 30 ml bath and shower gels

I love Russian Leather and I think the new name (Dark Leather) is a very good substitute for it.
It’s one I only ever use in winter though, it’s a bit too strong for spring/summer IMO.

You are so Jammy, Donna.
Oh, to live in Belfast & be able to 'trot down the shops'

I must visit Ireland (your end)

Latest posts

Back