• Monsoon TSV 5.jpg
    Monsoon TSV 5.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 217
Monsoon Evie Embellished Jumper
Item Number: 404324
QVC Price £84.96
Todays Special Value Price £59.97
P&P £0.00

Add a touch of sparkle to your wardrobe with the Evie Embellished Jumper from Monsoon. This gorgeous jumper features a round neckline adorned with an intricate crystal design and long dolman sleeves, along with rib details on the cuffs and hemline for a smart finish. The comfortable relaxed fit ensures it feels as good as it looks, making Evie a winner for every occasion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Monsoon Evie Embellished Jumper from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £85 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.97 including P&P, you're saving £25.03.
Ideal for the festive season - that's right, Christmas jumpers can be glamorous too and this chic knit proves it! You'll love how the embellishment catches the light as you decorate the tree, check out the Christmas lights or catch up with friends over a nice mulled drink.
Fabulously versatile - an easy one to dress up or down, the Evie jumper is one you'll keep pulling on. Try teaming it with velvet trousers and heels for a fashionable Christmas or New Year's Eve outfit. Alternatively, pair it with jeans, ankle boots and a biker jacket for a stylish off-duty look. Want to wear it beyond winter? We don't blame you! Use it to add sparkle to spring and autumn ensembles too by combining it with a skirt or wearing it over a dress.
A colour for everyone - with five fantastic hues to choose from, you're bound to find one you love. The Black, Navy, Teal and Winter White options are currently only available at QVC and are especially perfect for the festive and winter season, while Grey is a timeless choice easily worn any time of year.
  • Round neckline with crystal embellishments
  • Long dolman sleeves
  • Rib details at the cuffs and hemline
  • Easy-to-wear relaxed fit
  • 15% nylon, 76% polyester, 3% elastane, 6% wool
  • Machine washable at 40C
Colour options:
  • Navy (only at QVC)
  • Black (only at QVC)
  • Teal (only at QVC)
  • Winter White (only at QVC)
  • Grey
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: S: 95cm (37.4"), M: 105cm (41.3"), L: 117cm (46.1"), XL: 129cm (50.8"), 2XL: 141cm (55.5")
  • Length: S: 151.1cm (59.5"), M: 157.5cm (62"), L: 170.2cm (67"), XL: 175.3cm (69"), 2XL: 180.3cm (71")
All measurements are approximate

I don't mind a bit of sparkle for Christmas, but I'm not sure that I like that particular embellishment it looks a bit wonky and cheap to me. The price is ridiculous and if I was paying full price (never in a million years btw) I'd expect a damned sight more than 6% wool, to be fair I'd expect more than 6% at the TSV price. The blurb says machine washable at 40° but the BA said turn it inside out and wash it on a cold wash!

It really looks 'made for'....made for Granny?

I've a feeling this has bombed.
On the contrary - The white is a virtual sell out, the teal and the grey aren't that far behind. The black and the navy in the smaller sizes are now on waitlist - I just don't get it. I would be prepared to pay £30 if I really loved it (which I don't) £60 - Not a chance. A quick shufti at M&S online shows similar jumpers with similar fabric composition for as little as £25, most of them are around £35 and being M&S we all know as a nation that their clothes are good quality. I see know reason why anyone would want to jump at that TSV, even if they liked the look of it, it's poor VFM. If it isn't VFM the Q customer is looking for then why do they literally wet their pants when ez pays become available? Clearly because it hides that fact that the stuff is too expensive!

It really looks 'made for'....made for Granny?

I've a feeling this has bombed.
Surprisingly not. Just checked and sold out in some colours/sizes and on waitlist on others. Obviously a lot of people thought it was worth the money, guessing they have a lot more disposable income than I do.
But, not to worry, if you feel you’ve missed out, some still available at a shade under £85. 🙂

On the contrary - The white is a virtual sell out, the teal and the grey aren't that far behind. The black and the navy in the smaller sizes are now on waitlist - I just don't get it. I would be prepared to pay £30 if I really loved it (which I don't) £60 - Not a chance. A quick shufti at M&S online shows similar jumpers with similar fabric composition for as little as £25, most of them are around £35 and being M&S we all know as a nation that their clothes are good quality. I see know reason why anyone would want to jump at that TSV, even if they liked the look of it, it's poor VFM. If it isn't VFM the Q customer is looking for then why do they literally wet their pants when ez pays become available? Clearly because it hides that fact that the stuff is too expensive!
Agree Merry, M and S is my first choice, especially their 20% off offers. Was in Sainsbury's yesterday and they have 25% off everything in their clothing range. Picked up a lovely cream hoodie with fleecy lining for £9, 2 pairs of woolley gloves for £3.75 and the most gorgeous thick fluffy wool scarf (present but tempted to keep!) £9.75. Now that's what I call a bargain shop, not some I'll fitting jumper for £60.

S
Surprisingly not. Just checked and sold out in some colours/sizes and on waitlist on others. Obviously a lot of people thought it was worth the money, guessing they have a lot more disposable income than I do.
But, not to worry, if you feel you’ve missed out, some still available at a shade under £85. 🙂
Wow! It's still a shite jumper...IMHBCO.....

Latest posts

Back