M TSV 2.png
    344 KB · Views: 336
  • M TSV 3.jpg
    M TSV 3.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 324
  • M TSV 4.jpg
    M TSV 4.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 331
I don’t wear dresses going for tops and trousers from casual to more dressy.I have recently been looking at dresses but influenced by the recent warmer temperatures, thinking floaty,cool? I would have to try a lot on before I was confident in ‘my look’ and so Q is out because of the in this case returns cost.I could order from Monsoon direct & have scoured M&S but nothing caught my eye.Am conscious of looking ‘mutton dressed——‘ in frills and floaty!

Monsoon Artisan Studio Eliza Batik Print Midi Dress
Item Number: 403194
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £62.96
P&P £0.00

Looking for a new summer dress? Then were excited to bring you the Eliza dress from Monsoon's Artisan Studio collection. Showcasing a standout print, flattering V-neckline and a timeless, versatile silhouette, its perfect for any occasion - simply pair it with sandals or heels for a stunning look.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Monsoon Artisan Print Studio Dress from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £85.00 including P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £62.96 including P&P, you’re saving £22.04.
For home or away – this design is so easy to wear due to its pull-on style and midi length, that you’re going to want to rock it anywhere and everywhere. From BBQs at home to al fresco dinners abroad, it’s well-suited to it all.
Monsoon's artisanal range – a capsule collection of elevated pieces to be loved and treasured, each design in Monsoon's Artisan range has been developed by skilled artisans in India, using handcraft techniques such as batik and hand-block printing.
Only available here – this dress comes in four colours designed for QVC. Choose Black for something classic you can wear any time of year or go bright and summery with either Green, Coral or Cobalt.
  • V-neckline
  • Shirring detail at the sides and back of the waist
  • Single-tier hemline with contrast border design
  • Elbow-length sleeves with tie detail
  • 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 40C
Colour options:
  • Coral
  • Green
  • Cobalt
  • Black
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: S: 91.5cm (36"), M: 102.5cm (40.4"), L: 114.5cm (45.1"), XL: 126.5cm (49.8"), 2XL: 138.5cm (54.5")
  • Hip: S: 133cm (52.4"), M: 144cm (56.7"), L: 156cm (61.4"), XL: 172cm (67.7"), 2XL: 188cm (74")
  • Length: S: 129.8cm (51.1"), M: 132cm (52"), L: 135.2cm (53.2"), XL: 137.6cm (54.2"), 2XL: 140cm (55.1")
  • Waist: S: 65cm (25.6"), M: 76cm (29.9"), L: 88cm (34.7"), XL: 104cm (40.9"), 2XL: 120cm (47.2")
All measurements are approximate

Very nice but the mismatched horizontal stripes on the waistband hit me in the eye. I can’t see a price but probably not cheap enough for me to overlook those stripes.
Me too! I may be on my own here, but I think that dress is absolutely awful (apologies to those who disagree, we can't all like the same things!) The mismatched horizontal stripes are bad enough but when I first looked I thought that there was a stripy belt hanging down that they hadn't tied, but it turned out to be a vertical stripe design going down each side. Far too much going on for my liking, what with all the flowers, stripes, the fussy bows on the sleeves and the valance on the bottom. I also wasn't keen on the crackle effect on the pattern - I know it's batik but to me it gave the fabric a "worn out" look. I felt that the black option was the least egregious of the four. I appreciate that Monsoon is a decent brand, but still too pricey Q!

It’s a nice style but the mismatch of the stripes put me off, as did the price.

Latest posts

Back