More well known brands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They should of done it on easy pay (3 payments isn't it?), they would of sold loads more. Quite a lot of places let you buy it on monthly payments for around the same price Bid sold it for so they where always going to find it hard to sell them out right.

Funny you should say that Mr M, I haven't seen any items on easybuy in months.

Then again I don't suppose there's much call for spreading the cost of a £5 Tiffany Style Solar Frog. Or a Tiger Figurine.

I'm only joking, it's genuinely good to see the odd recognisable brand. Personally i'm not sure Bid has the right audience to flog £500+ phones to though, if they did indeed only have 200 the website says they still have 181 left. It seems a curious product to have on at night, and with Barrow Boy Mason of all people. Fair play for them getting it though.

Last edited:
Funny you should say that Mr M, I haven't seen any items on easybuy in months.

Then again I don't suppose there's much call for spreading the cost of a £5 Tiffany Style Solar Frog. Or a Tiger Figurine.

I'm only joking, it's genuinely good to see the odd recognisable brand. Personally i'm not sure Bid has the right audience to flog £500+ phones to though, if they did indeed only have 200 the website says they still have 181 left. It seems a curious product to have on at night, and with Barrow Boy Mason of all people. Fair play for them getting it though.

Wait until the voucher redemption period starts - EVERYTHING will be on easy pay - you can't use vouchers on easypay - crafty eh readers?!

I see Mike or whoever wrote his script still can't tell the difference between memory and storage. The iPhone 5 certainly doesn't have 16gb of memory it has 16gb of storage. From memory it has 1gb of memory.

PJ

Wait until the voucher redemption period starts - EVERYTHING will be on easy pay - you can't use vouchers on easypay - crafty eh readers?!

Even though you cant redeem the voucher if you use multibuy, you are still allowed to if it is a multibuy item but you decide to buy the item outright.

Why is ladies night extended ? Peter Simon can only sell fashion and handbags, what a load of rubbish he is selling, bidtv is really bad on saturday nights.Time to get peter simon to do mornings not nights.And get someone who will sell anything & everything.Not just fashion beauty technology and beauty come on bidtv more variety.

Why is ladies night extended ? Peter Simon can only sell fashion and handbags, what a load of rubbish he is selling, bidtv is really bad on saturday nights.Time to get peter simon to do mornings not nights.And get someone who will sell anything & everything.Not just fashion beauty technology and beauty come on bidtv more variety.

Amen to that.

This isn't a top brand but would anyone like to pick up this distinctive piece of Wall Art? It's coming up on Price-Drop shortly.

owl.jpg

YEAH! not JUST fashion and beauty and technology and beauty and jewellery and watches. i wish someone would sell other stuff like.. erm? ... AH..

Price-Drop are having a 'Philips Event' for an hour later on, i'm not sure at what time exactly but it will be between now and 6.30pm. They have a Senseo Coffee Maker and presumably a few other products.

I have always found Philips products to be very good quality indeed.

Price-Drop are having a 'Philips Event' for an hour later on, i'm not sure at what time exactly but it will be between now and 6.30pm. They have a Senseo Coffee Maker and presumably a few other products.

I have always found Philips products to be very good quality indeed.

Very true, they are usually quality items from my findings too, I think the most expensive item I've purchased from them was an electric shaver which was about £150 but its just fabulous. The Dab radio & 22" TV & dvd all in one I have of theirs too are really good quality. I think the only brand I personally would put in front of them would be Samsung.

I wonder if they will be showcasing some of the health items Phillips are currently bringing to market, they are meant to be quite pricey but very innovative.

Very true, they are usually quality items from my findings too, I think the most expensive item I've purchased from them was an electric shaver which was about £150 but its just fabulous. The Dab radio & 22" TV & dvd all in one I have of theirs too are really good quality. I think the only brand I personally would put in front of them would be Samsung.

I wonder if they will be showcasing some of the health items Phillips are currently bringing to market, they are meant to be quite pricey but very innovative.

Maybe, they only previewed the Coffee Maker. I have a feeling it might be kitchen products though with it being Birkett, the guide says Kitchen Showcase from 4.00pm.

Birkett has now dispensed with the brands. Now he is selling these Hen Ornaments, and even he could barely keep a straight face at the start :grin:

hens.jpg

Latest posts

Back