more work for beulah. in every sense.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
just saw beulah/boola/buhla whatever her name is fronting up an ad for The Harley Medical Group - the cosmetic surgery business.

i wonder how she got paid?

she's already got a scar under her chin, massive knockers, eyebrows so high that she looks permanently amazed and skin so tight that i always want to prick it with a fork. there cant be much left to work on.

pity they dont do brain transplants cos with buler its definitely a case of "lights on, no-one home".

Yes, BurlyBeaR the brain transplant would be a good idea if we only 'had the technology'. Maybe she's going to go for improvement 'down below'...

Yes, BurlyBeaR the brain transplant would be a good idea if we only 'had the technology'. Maybe she's going to go for improvement 'down below'...

A friend of a friend of a friend had a designer vagina done - unsuccessfully, she ended up looking like a week old lasagne...

I always have to switch off if they have her on skincare hours lying on the treatment table thingy. The last time she was on her feet were really really dirty and toenails painted orange. Then they panned a shot on her face and she had the most enormous bogey in her schnoz. I felt quite sorry for her that someone hadn't told her...

just saw beulah/boola/buhla whatever her name is fronting up an ad for The Harley Medical Group - the cosmetic surgery business.

i wonder how she got paid?

she's already got a scar under her chin, massive knockers, eyebrows so high that she looks permanently amazed and skin so tight that i always want to prick it with a fork. there cant be much left to work on.

pity they dont do brain transplants cos with buler its definitely a case of "lights on, no-one home".

Perhaps shes gone for the "50% off" future treatments as payments for the ad??:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back