Mr & Mrs Charlie Bear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, good advice & I admit to doing the placing cold extremeties on/in/too close to overly hot things as well......you know when you were small & your nan warned you against doing stupid things like putting frozen hands too near the hot fire etc., or....'you'll get chilblains'?.....turned out nan was right! :blush: :doh:
Nans are always right :happy: They had a thing called "experience" that only comes with age.

400 Bears!! That is how many the latest T.Caller owns. Blimey. I don't have 400 anything. Are they that addictive?

Mrs CB looks even more gaunt than the last time I saw her poor dear.

i think you all need to take a look at what you are saying- i mean have any of you even met them? no?
i have...many times and they are a genuine, nice couple who are indeed interested in their work and fans...yes they 'sell' their product as any company does, but charlie and will are two of the nicest people you could want to meet..

and talking of creepy....you're all sitting posting on a forum about two people youve never even met....wierd. i mean why are you even watching- turn the damn channel if you dont like it!

And you've joined the forum with the sole purpose of posting about the very same subject. Even more weird.

Let me explain how this thing works:
People go on TV and try to sell us stuff.
We talk about those people. Sometimes positive, sometimes not.

Charlie and Will would hire someone to represent them if they didnt think they were adding something to the presentations. Given that they're putting themselves in the public eye I'm afraid they have to accept that people will critique their performance. No one is disputing whether they're "nice" or not, we're talking about how they come across on TV. People who know them personally wont see that. I'm sure there are dozens of places you and they can go to for affirmation of what geniuses they are. This isn't necessarily one of them.

i think you all need to take a look at what you are saying- i mean have any of you even met them? no?
i have...many times and they are a genuine, nice couple who are indeed interested in their work and fans...yes they 'sell' their product as any company does, but charlie and will are two of the nicest people you could want to meet..

and talking of creepy....you're all sitting posting on a forum about two people youve never even met....wierd. i mean why are you even watching- turn the damn channel if you dont like it!

Hi Richastro , welcome to the forum:happy:
Don't take things so much to heart. I joined this forum to support Julia Roberts and I don't even know the woman, but once you are here, you will realise we are not a bad lot, I think most of us here come here so that we can just say what we think, sometimes we agree to what some say, and sometimes we disagree, and we say so. But we do give each other support and I don't think any of us are nasty....stay a while longer and you will find out for yourself:bear:

God, all animals have such sad faces, what were they thinking of? "please please buy me" face?
And to top it all off it looks like hospital intensive care with those sad bears in chairs.
The one in presenters arms looks positively dead, eyes closed and green sad face.
I find it a bit disturbing, haven't seen one smile on any of the bears.

God, all animals have such sad faces, what were they thinking of? "please please buy me" face?
And to top it all off it looks like hospital intensive care with those sad bears in chairs.
The one in presenters arms looks positively dead, eyes closed and green sad face.
I find it a bit disturbing, haven't seen one smile on any of the bears.

It is true, I noticed that too, they all look so sad, begging to be picked up and cuddled.

I can sympathise too though not for myself. My husband has it quite badly, he's always complaining that he's freezing while I'm here wilting, he has the heating turned up so high. Not easy for either of us.
Three of his fingers have been white since the middle of September, it doesn't need to be very cold at all for them to suffer.
Has anyone found that cashmere gloves are warmer than other sorts? I was wondering about getting him some as I 've already bought him those thinsulate ones, as well as fleece, wool, you name it & hand warming gadgets to not much avail.

Try two pairs of gloves indoors. It was a scottish colleague of mine who put me on to it. Sometimes I wear one thin pair of cotton and put a pair of wool ones over them. Layering is the key. I'm cold all year in the uk and was even as a child

Try two pairs of gloves indoors. It was a scottish colleague of mine who put me on to it. Sometimes I wear one thin pair of cotton and put a pair of wool ones over them. Layering is the key. I'm cold all year in the uk and was even as a child
I was thinking may be also a pair of little Emus at home, like the ones coming as a TSV tomorrow?

I used to drive a motorbike (many years ago) , I always had terrible problems in the winter even though I wore good motorcycle gloves. Someone reccomended silk liner gloves , to be worn under normal ones. The difference was amazing. might be worth looking at. They are very sheer and light but very warm.

Sometimes touching something cold like cold metal(such as taps....door handles etc ) cold slate/tile floors can trigger it on. I always carry a pair of socks in my handbag, when visiting some friends, because we have to remove our shoes and they have wooden floors and a tiled kitchen.

The woman (Charlie?) looks very underweight which can lead to feeling cold. They're a very odd couple. I don't like the way he's practically sitting on her lap. She looks unwell imo.

Just watched for a couple of minutes - what 'orrible looking bears! Look like they've been stitched together from various off-cuts - bit of green fur here, bit of brown there :mysmilie_520: More Frankenstein Bears than Charlie Bears. Ghastly!

The woman (Charlie?) looks very underweight which can lead to feeling cold. They're a very odd couple. I don't like the way he's practically sitting on her lap. She looks unwell imo.
I agree, I had a better look at Charlie , she is a lot thinner than the last time she was here.
They are showing a teddy in animal print, wonder why they did not make that into a tiger.....a cuddly tiger cub would be lovely.

Just watched for a couple of minutes - what 'orrible looking bears! Look like they've been stitched together from various off-cuts - bit of green fur here, bit of brown there :mysmilie_520: More Frankenstein Bears than Charlie Bears. Ghastly!

Yes, I thought he looked as if he was going mouldy or moss was growing on him:sad: Some of the others are so cute.

Latest posts

Back