Murad TSV 28/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never tried this brand but might have a look. I'm not spending at the moment though so it will just be informative for me.

CC

The problem I have with skincare is I just can’t stick with one brand even if I really like it🙂using Tatcha and Glow Recipe at the moment, but I’m thinking of trying Skin Rocks next.
How do you find Tatcha, LOL? Which products are you using?

Tatcha is actually one of the brands on Q America but I have bought it in the U.K from Sephora, I’m using Dewy Skin cream and also The water cream which I have never found a dupe for, the Rice Polish is also excellent for exfoliating.

The problem I have with skincare is I just can’t stick with one brand even if I really like it🙂using Tatcha and Glow Recipe at the moment, but I’m thinking of trying Skin Rocks next.
The SR cleanser burnt my face off. I don't rate the rest of the range given the very high price point.

Tatcha I am using the Indigo Night Cream, the texture is sort of like PCMC a cream/gel. I tried the Skin Polish in Gentle oh dear big reaction and only had it on a few seconds. Dewy Skin I like, but after a few weeks my skin started to reaction. I usually buy the Indigo when there is an offer 20% off.

I am liking the Bioessance it is not too expensive. They use Squarlane in their products the oil can be used on the face, hair and body very light texture. Really like their Copper Peptide serum.

Murad, I was told I should use the pink range as it is designed for sensitive skin. But never seen it anywhere that sells the brand.

Tatcha I am using the Indigo Night Cream, the texture is sort of like PCMC a cream/gel. I tried the Skin Polish in Gentle oh dear big reaction and only had it on a few seconds. Dewy Skin I like, but after a few weeks my skin started to reaction. I usually buy the Indigo when there is an offer 20% off.

I am liking the Bioessance it is not too expensive. They use Squarlane in their products the oil can be used on the face, hair and body very light texture. Really like their Copper Peptide serum.

Murad, I was told I should use the pink range as it is designed for sensitive skin. But never seen it anywhere that sells the brand.
I also like Biossance 👍 Their Lactic Acid serum is really nice.

Emma Hardie is great too - and not just the cleanser. I really like their facial oil and their vitamin c gel moisturiser 👍 Much better than Elemis or Liz Earle.

The SR cleanser burnt my face off. I don't rate the rest of the range given the very high price point.
No 🙈 I think it was the fragrance. They do a fragrance free version but I’m not keen to try it ☺️
The Cleanser is lovely! Yep probably the fragrance.

I really like the Support Oil too.

I also like Biossance 👍 Their Lactic Acid serum is really nice.

Emma Hardie is great too - and not just the cleanser. I really like their facial oil and their vitamin c gel moisturiser 👍 Much better than Elemis or Liz Earle.
I only use Emma Hardie brilliance oil, imo the best in the market - if anyone knows of any other great oil for a dryish, mature skin please shout! Have used Emma's oil since being recommended by another member, this forum is so handy! Mind you, only buy it when I can find great offers.

Murad 3 Piece Youth Renewal & Brightening Collection
Item Number 251698
QVC Price £210.00
TSV Price £99.00
P&P £3.95

If you've not tried Murad before, this trio of bestselling serums is a great place to start! The Youth Renewal & Brightening Collection includes Retinol Youth Renewal Serum, Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum and Vita-C Glycolic Serum, which work together round the clock to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supporting brighter, healthier-looking skin. Revamp your whole routine with the help of Murad's innovative skincare formulas.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Murad you’d pay £269. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £99 plus P&P, you’re saving £166.05.

From AM to PM - experience the wonders of Murad both day and night thanks to the specially-formulated skincare in this collection. Retinol Youth Renewal Serum will work to deliver deep hydration to your complexion and improve its look and feel, while the Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum is formulated to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the delicate eye area. Use the Vita-C Glycolic Serum to help brighten and refresh your complexion.

Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today's same special price. It's a great way to stock up on luxurious skincare!

Contains:
1 x Retinol Youth Renewal Serum (30ml) - an intensive serum that works to visibly smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to deeply hydrate the look and feel of the skin. Gentle enough for nightly use
1 x Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum (15ml) - formulated to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the eye area while working to reveal brighter-looking skin. Suitable for all skin types. Infused with retinol tri-active technology and marine kelp complex
1 x Vita-C Glycolic Serum (30ml) - infused with gold-stabilised vitamin C and glycolic acid, this luxurious serum works to reveal a brighter, healthier-looking complexion, making your skin feel revitalised and refreshed

Subscribe & -Save
Item Number 252693

Latest posts

Back