My ears hurt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am so glad I have got over my bling addiction (well better than I was). I used to spend hours watching gems and rocks but now when I flick I just can't watch for more than 1 auction!

I saw the lovely flower moonstone bracelet auctioned yesterday. I have all 4 colour way in this design and paid £29- £32 each. Yesterday it closed at £74 :eek: No way I would pay that price. The petals fall off and no matter how they say it its definitely not worth £74!!

Just glad I started to create my own.

I can visualise (and this is an appaling generalisation I know!) the same customer base that wears IW or QVC "fashion" goes wild for Gems and Rocks, so there is a definite "look" that goes with that (I shan't elaborate).

The presentation isn't helping either - maybe Coloured Rocks have made a conscious decision to aim for a specific demographic and the shouting, repetition and jewellery designs are aimed at that particular customer.

I am disappointed though...

Jinny x

I never knew GemsTV were on overnight till I saw this thread, I watch a little after the F1 coverage and can only agree with everything that has been said, she is apalling.

GemsTV brought back Ruth Linnett why don't they bring back the lovely Derky, he kept me watching, the bunch of shouters they have at the moment just make me turn over.

Much as I agree in principle, having extricated himself from the loving care of my bosom, I suspect the dear little chap has moved on. :mysmilie_857: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooops!

Much as I agree in principle, having extricated himself from the loving care of my bosom, I suspect the dear little chap has moved on. :mysmilie_857: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, he's moved onto Cruising.......
icon_cruise.gif

He's been seen (well I've seen him) on occasions one of the shopping channels with the Liverpool Cruise Club.

Now as one who has kept the faith with GemsTV...through thick and thin....I do have to agree with all the above comments. But I have said constantly that I like to be talked to.....as opposed to shouted at and waved at...(Adina).........and sorry Angeline but you do get too over excited towards the end of each auction and your voice just gets louder and louder.......please stop! Lynn.....the word "amazing" has been over used by you for some time now....please stop! Adina....your exaggerated hand gestures and fiddling with your hair....please stop! Nick with your repetitive phrases....(absolute success and please don't abandon your call etc).....please stop! I could go on......

Finally as another who has waited patiently for a refund, apparently all the delays are due to having the four outlets and hence a lot of returns! A week waiting with the old Gems and I would be making a fuss!

oohhh BlingHunter what a good Idea !!!! it was pleasure watching derky sell wish someone could start a campaign to bring him back (not me I can barely use this computer!!!!) some one with Brains Guile and humour (and who can spell!) I wonder who that could be ? .......xxxxx

oohhh BlingHunter what a good Idea !!!! it was pleasure watching derky sell wish someone could start a campaign to bring him back (not me I can barely use this computer!!!!) some one with Brains Guile and humour (and who can spell!) I wonder who that could be ? .......xxxxx

Let's get this campaign started and see if GemsTV really do listen.

Latest posts

Back