Nails Inc, Leighton Denny, Decleor sold in Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
Just went down to Boots and was surprised to find such 'high end' brands in a highstreet shop.

Prices were the regular RRP, so QVC would still be cheaper, but still these items are on the highstreet!

Whoa!

I wonder if QVC are always cheaper though, by the time you've added on the P&P from QVC and the advantage points you'd get from boots!:nod:

Just went down to Boots and was surprised to find such 'high end' brands in a highstreet shop.

Prices were the regular RRP, so QVC would still be cheaper, but still these items are on the highstreet!

Whoa!

Leighton Denny, Nails Inc and OPI have been in Boots for a long while now. I think Decleor may be a new one, though. I used to get Philosophy from Boots a long time ago.

Whoa!

Ditto! Was in Boots yesterday and bought LD 'Butterfly Wings'..it's lovely and applies like a dream. I only like to buy nail polish when I can see it at first hand and check out the actual colour.:happy:

I've had OPI Avoplex, Nails Inc polishes and treatments and Seche Vite top coat all from Boots recently...not seen Decleor though, might have to go and have a look ;)

I've only seen little bits of these product lines (although confess I haven't seen any Decleor at all) ie Nails Inc. base/top coat and have only seen LD Diamond shades. It's not good news that they are selling his other shades as I know I'll be in there buying them.

I know that Boots.com has had a Beauty Boutique for a while selling other high end cosmetics and skin care but not sure that these are products featured on QVC. x

Bigger Boots always have a small selection of OPI and Nails Inc. Debenhams do Decleor, Elemis and Leighton Denny. Also BE and Smashbox now too.

Didn't know this. Will have a mooch in Debenhams tomorrow. x

All those brands are in Boots, Debenhams, Selfridges, Harvey Nicks, and John Lewis in Manchester and the Trafford Centre.

yep ive seen decleor in superdrug but not a hude amount not seen it in my boots and its a huge one, i usually buy some LD and nails inc stuff in boots,its quite resonable, opi is a bit pricey in there though.plus you get points or can use poits to buy it and no p&p

I have seen Decleor in Superdrug but not the whole range, just a few items, never seen it in any Boots stores.

I have seen some Nails Inc, LD and OPI in Boots but not a huge range. Frasers here have a Nails Inc bar, Decleor counter, Elemis counter and a Bare Escentuals counter, neither of those brands are in Debenhams in the city centre but Debenhams in Silverburn have Bare Escentuals.

John Lewis has a small amount of OPI and Nails Inc but no Decleor or Elemis. They have recently started stocking quite a large amount of Ojon but their selection of Philosophy items has got a bit smaller.

Latest posts

Back