Nails inc tsv 9th dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm with you LE lover only like a couple of colours and don't know anyone over 12 yrs who would use orange nail varnish or glitter on their nails. Anyone found a one time only?

the other thing that puts me off is, surprise surprise, they're all made especially for qvc. so i wouldn't be able to repurchase the colours i did like without buying the whole bloomin kit again.

F.a.r.ting. Off to work now. I am disappointed as I was looking forward to this TSV. The colours aren't great for me.

I'm farting. I love the colours but I wasn't impressed by the Hills collection and the 10 piece minis - it was the first time I had tried Nails Inc and despite using a base coat and top coat, my polish had chipped within 24 hours. I've since tried OPI and Leighton Denney and I can go a week without having to reapply the polish.

Hi,

I've bought, will keep some of them, but most will go to 17-yr old niece as Xmas prezzie.

Cheers,
karen

I do have about 30 bottles of Nails Inc so I have resisted buying the TSV. I think I have some of the colours anyway so would be a waste of £20. I have found the same problem that some of the polish can be thin and doesnt look very nice. The brush is a little too small as well so can be awkward when applying the polish. I have some LD as well as I think the brush is better. I must confess I do like some of the "out there" colours. I bought Hanky Panky (metallic orange) for a friend who was going on holiday who asked me to get it for her.

I have been very good with TSV's, I have only bought the Liz Earle TSV recently as I love the products. So I will keep on FARTING!!

This is a nightmare!! I had promised to only buy the Elemis TSV before Christmas, and now Nails Inc are waving this under my nose! :eek:

I recently bought a Clarisonic, so have had to FART quite a few TSVs. Sigh.

The thing is as well, If you've already got a bit of a nail colour collection the chances are that you have colours very close to most of these anyway. (With the possible exception of that teal green.) :D

Yep, I bought the Autumn/Winter collection last month and its got a burgundy and silver in it as well as a mauvey one. Also in the TSV two of the colours (red and coral) look quite similar. I didn't think the sparkle colours looked that great either. The only one I wanted was the teal and as BakerGirl would say £20.00 is a lot to pay for one colour.

Last edited:
Yep, I bought the Autumn/Winter collection last month and its got a burgundy and silver in it as well as a mauvey one. Also in the TSV two of the colours (red and coral) look quite similar. I didn't think the sparkle colours looked that great either. he only one I wanted was the teal and as BakerGirl would say £20.00 is a lot to pay for one colour.

She would say that wouldn't she?! :D

Do you know what though hon? I'd bet my pants that that's the colour there's a million of up for sale on The Bay in about ten days cos it's a bit Marmite isn't it? So you don't need to miss out chick, you can just cherry pick that colour off The Bay - for a bargain price probably!

Yep, I bought the Autumn/Winter collection last month and its got a burgundy and silver in it as well as a mauvey one. Also in the TSV two of the colours (red and coral) look quite similar. I didn't think the sparkle colours looked that great either. The only one I wanted was the teal and as BakerGirl would say £20.00 is a lot to pay for one colour.

I certainly would! But it would be £24 when you add in P&P.

She would say that wouldn't she?! :D

Do you know what though hon? I'd bet my pants that that's the colour there's a million of up for sale on The Bay in about ten days cos it's a bit Marmite isn't it? So you don't need to miss out chick, you can just cherry pick that colour off The Bay - for a bargain price probably!

I would be very surprised if this colour wasn't available in one of the many ranges that Boots sell.

Latest posts

Back