Named baby after Beth Terrell!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ok I'm going to buck the trend and say I like the name Terrell, I'm not saying I'd want to call any child after a clothing range or indeed anything else off qvc but I really can't see anything wrong in Terrell.

It is a genuine name and not one made up for a product. I've have know other people call this, though with a slightly different spelling. I allways thought it was of Irish origin but looking it up it appears to be old English and it means Stubborn.

regarding the o/p did the lady who said her grandson had been born earlier say if she had paid p&p on it.
glad terrel is on qvc as if it was on ideal world it would have been a late delivery
ok i'm going for a lie down:1:

ok I'm going to buck the trend and say I like the name Terrell, I'm not saying I'd want to call any child after a clothing range or indeed anything else off qvc but I really can't see anything wrong in Terrell.

It is a genuine name and not one made up for a product. I've have know other people call this, though with a slightly different spelling. I allways thought it was of Irish origin but looking it up it appears to be old English and it means Stubborn.

Lol! I'm glad you posted that cos I think Terrell is quite nice for a boy too. I can imagine that being quite popular in the States.
It could be worse..... you could name your daughter Flea-flaps.... :1:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Dale was presenting once and mentioned a baby who was named Diamonique.

I also remember someone calling in during a Suarti show, and once again the baby was called (you guessed it.) Suarti couldn't believe her luck and immediately offered to send a prezzy.

sod morals...if that works, i think i may start calling in with stories about a load of children with names of whatever is my favourite product at the time....i mean they are not expecting proof are they?

sod morals...if that works, i think i may start calling in with stories about a load of children with names of whatever is my favourite product at the time....i mean they are not expecting proof are they?

Good thinking! I'm gonna ring in and tell them I've just named my twins JVC and Samsung.

Terrell is a popular name in the US, I know a couple of American males with that name. Regards naming a baby Tova, There is one, named apparently after a particularly heady "Tova Night"!

Latest posts

Back