Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Neom 4 Piece Home & Skin Indulgence Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £58.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £19.66

This winter, de-stress, unwind, and prepare for calm with this four-piece Home & Skin Indulgence Collection from Neom. You'll receive Precious Moment one wick candle - a stunning festive scent for your home, as well as a body oil, bath foam, and reed diffuser in your choice of scent: Perfect Night's Sleep or Real Luxury. A totally opulent edit, this calming and luxurious collection would make a thoughtful gift or a well-deserved treat for yourself!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually (excluding the candles), in either option, directly from Neom.com, you'd pay £98. So, to get the entire collection in either option for our Today's Special Value price of just £58.98 plus P&P, you're saving £35.07.

Great for gifting - spoil a loved one this Christmas with this highly giftable collection. Not only does this bundle include a candle, currently only available at QVC, but it also features a supersize body oil and three full size items - everything that's needed for a well-deserved pamper session! Plus, this edit comes with an elegant bag.

The wellbeing experts - with a mission to boost your wellbeing, Neom offer pampering, luxurious beauty products and home fragrance expertly hand-blended and infused with 100% natural scent. For a boost to both your mind and body, their products are the perfect way to help you create a personalised, spa-like haven at home.

Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% pure essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection/product is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.

Keep it coming - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same Neom collection once more in 60 days' time, at today's same fantastic price.

Contains (a choice of):

Perfect Night's Sleep collection:

• 1 x Precious Moment One Wick Candle (185g) - currently only available at QVC. A fresh and vibrant blend of 21 pure essential oils including vetivert, black pepper and ginger with energising citrus oils of orange & bergamot. Blended to help uplift you when you need it most, whilst surrounding your home with a beautifully invigorating scent of Christmas.
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Body Oil (100ml; supersize) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. A lightweight, multi-tasking, ultra-hydrating oil infused with vitamin E and inca inchi oil and formulated to deeply moisturise your skin.
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam (200ml) - from Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep. An SLS-free formula designed to gently cleanse and condition your skin, enriched with marshmallow, coconut oil, aloe and sweet almond oil
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to Sleep range, a dreamy combination of 19 essential oils including English lavender, jasmine and sweet basil, expertly blended to help you relax and prepare for sleep.
  • 1 x gift bag

Or

Real Luxury collection:

• 1 x Precious Moment One Wick Candle (185g) - currently only available at QVC. A fresh and vibrant blend of 21 pure essential oils including vetivert, black pepper and ginger with energising citrus oils of orange and bergamot. Blended to help uplift you when you need it most, whilst surrounding your home with a beautifully invigorating scent of Christmas.
  • 1 x Real Luxury Body Oil (100ml; supersize) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. A lightweight, multi-tasking, ultra-hydrating oil infused with vitamin E and inca inchi oil and formulated to deeply moisturise your skin
  • 1 x Real Luxury Bath Foam (200ml) - from Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind. An SLS-free formula designed to gently cleanse and condition your skin, enriched with marshmallow, coconut oil, aloe and sweet almond oil
  • 1 x Real Luxury Reed Diffuser (100ml) - a sophisticated glass bottle full of beautiful fragrance, which is soaked up by the reeds and diffused into the atmosphere. From Neom's Scent to De-Stress range, a calming combination of 24 essential oils including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, expertly blended to help you relax and unwind.
  • 1 x gift bag

Please note - Perfect Night's Sleep was formerly known as Tranquility and although the name has changed, the sleepy fragrance remains the same.

If you were to buy the items individually (excluding the candles), in either option, directly from Neom.com, you'd pay £98.

Precious Moment One Wick Candle 185g £35 direct cost £16.56
Body Oil 100ml £36 direct cost £17.04
Bath Foam 200ml £23 direct cost £10.88
Reed Diffuser £39 direct cost £18.45

Total £133 cost £62.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Is anyone else still waiting for their Neom TSV? i ordered mine on 1st December and the Evri tracking says it is delayed which probably means I won’t ever see it.

Hi mine arrived on Tuesday which was fab. I do have a missing parcel from q which is a set of 3 candles by Harry S. they are looking into it for me. Hope your parcels arrive soon. It’s a lovely TSV.

Is anyone else still waiting for their Neom TSV? i ordered mine on 1st December and the Evri tracking says it is delayed which probably means I won’t ever see it.
Get in touch with QVC, if it’s gone past the famous 5-7 working days they might refund you the postage. Got to be worth a try? 🤷‍♀️

Get in touch with QVC, if it’s gone past the famous 5-7 working days they might refund you the postage. Got to be worth a try? 🤷‍♀️
I’ve emailed them so fingers crosse, thank you for the idea.

Latest posts

Back