New nightwear range – Rosie Cheeks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calling this range Grannie nighties is a bluddy insult as I would not wear this hideous stuff and I'm a Great Grannie. LOL

Um, does anyone STILL wear nightwear ? with the advent of duvets and central heating, I find I'm too ****** hot in just knickers and pants !!!!!!

Heard Claire describe the range as "wholesome" then go on to model a cheap looking bright red satin robe that would not look out of place in a tart's boudoir...

Spot on, cheap and nasty looking, I wouldn't give them house room...

Don`t like the name .....or the prices for very old fashioned not very interesting nightwear, my money is safe!!

I thought it was the usual overpriced tat that QVC does so well, but some of it was sellling out, once again there must be enough people out there with more money than sense. I get my P Js in Asda, lovely styles and low prices and no p and p.

I thought it was the usual overpriced tat that QVC does so well, but some of it was sellling out, once again there must be enough people out there with more money than sense. I get my P Js in Asda, lovely styles and low prices and no p and p.

I agree with you about the Rosie Cheeks,i quite like La Senza for nightwear but they have gone t**s up haven't they ?

I have just seen a pair of PJs for £45.00, which seems really expensive to me. Or am I out of touch? I didn't hang around watching as cheesy Charlie is presenting - yuk.

i thought £55 for a robe was extortionate not even anything special just a white robe :O

I was in Penney's (Primark) today & couldn't believe the special offers they had.
Several styles of tops,bottoms,robes,thermal ss & ls tops,leggings all reduced to the low price of 3e each.
They also had loads of offers throughout the rest of the store.

rosie cosy

i spend most of my time on shopping channels just like you lot seem to.. and have not seen a lot of sleep wear... i am in my 50's..not gonna let on exactly what age of course!! and i dont want to wear a t shirt and pants in bed when i am asleep... tight pants etc are not healthy anyway

i want to feel covered up and cosy and above all comfy so that i can sleep..... and if i am going to be friendly with hubby then i will take it off!!! quite liked the stuff i saw on rosie cheeks.. a bit of cheeky name i agree..but so what! i dont think the things were that bad.. i would have said that they reminded me more of the 60's especially that kaftan... which is great.. i dont think it is old ladyish... its ok.. i wouldnt want to look like a small boy when i am a 50+ woman in bed..

Latest posts

Back