New pilates machine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone!
I have just got an email that says that QVC (US) are getting a brand new pilates machine...apparently stronger, wider, more comfortable, more bands and they are launching it as a TSV....maybe we will get it over here at some point?

Here is a video:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=825539984146

and the (relevant bit of the!) email:

After years of listening to all our loyal customers we have finally produced the best AeroPilates® machine ever, far exceeding the value and features of all previous on air machines.

October 5th is a special day. We will be celebrating on QVC with a brand new TSV AeroPilates® machine that is wider, bigger and stronger.

The new AeroPilates® Performer Plus now holds up to 350 pounds and has more luxury and comfort than ever before. There are 5 cords to maximize the 16 levels of resistance available for building extra strength and tone and it has pulley risers for better range of motion. With more padding everywhere, this machines' greatest new feature is its large and roomy standing platform that allows you to safely perform many standing exercises to challenge your balance and uniquely target inner and outer thighs, saddle bags and bottom.

It comes with a larger version of our revolutionary cardio rebounder, a wider foot bar, brand new DVD's, an updated chart and is still affordable, effective and essential if you want a strong, long, lean, youthful and supple body. Be sure to get yours while they last.

HTH!!!

IW were selling a Pilates power gym the other day. Its on their website. Will they still have the equipment on QVC?

AeroPilates® machine that is wider, bigger and stronger.

this machines' greatest new feature is its large and roomy
standing exercises to challenge your balance and uniquely target inner and outer thighs, saddle bags and bottom.

It comes with a larger version of our revolutionary cardio rebounder, a wider foot bar,

Does this mean we will have to suffer Queenie's even wider scissors ?

I wonder if they're also catering for larger customers. I wouldn't have the room to fit a bigger machine in my house.

I wonder if they're also catering for larger customers. I wouldn't have the room to fit a bigger machine in my house.

People say their cats sleep on theirs, maybe that was the deciding factor for a bigger machine, people with more than one cat! :thinking::cheeky:

People say their cats sleep on theirs, maybe that was the deciding factor for a bigger machine, people with more than one cat! :thinking::cheeky:

:grin:All mine have done is chase each other over it and left claw marks!:mysmilie_515:

Yeah, LadyM, it's a case of catering for larger customers. Perhaps we won't getting the new one on qvc uk yet because: a) people over here tend not to be as big as in the us (largely, ho ho, speaking, and with the exception of those fat teens who're into slipnot and suchlike that you see who copy their us cousins and pigout on burgers and stuff because they're like annnnngry and all... ); and b) because we don't tend to get the latest stuff over here until the old stuff has shifted and the trickle down effect happens and we eventually get the 'latest' thing... .

Yeah, LadyM, it's a case of catering for larger customers. Perhaps we won't getting the new one on qvc uk yet because: a) people over here tend not to be as big as in the us (largely, ho ho, speaking, and with the exception of those fat teens who're into slipnot and suchlike that you see who copy their us cousins and pigout on burgers and stuff because they're like annnnngry and all... ); and b) because we don't tend to get the latest stuff over here until the old stuff has shifted and the trickle down effect happens and we eventually get the 'latest' thing... .

I love slipknot but am not teenage or fat.:rock:

Latest posts

Back