New Stereo Help Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

id like a new stereo with a cd player and dab radio with ipod dock please but i dont have a clue what im lookin for,

my old sony 3cd player is fine but i just feel like upgrading it to something nicer

any help is greatfully received

Another vote for the Vita Audio R4i from me....:clapping:
But it depends on how much space you have and whether you want big, separate speakers, surround sound etc.

Have a look on Ebay, often they are a bit cheaper there. That's where I got mine, nearly new and about £150 cheaper than through Vita Audio. I hear the Roberts MP53 is very good, and less than half the price of the VA.

Last edited:
Have a look on Ebay, often they are a bit cheaper there. That's where I got mine, nearly new and about £150 cheaper than through Vita Audio. I hear the Roberts MP53 is very good, and less than half the price of the VA.

yeah might have to stretch to about £500 if its goin to last as long as my sony cd player has and its still goin but fancy a upgrade

anyone else got any suggestions too

Amazon marketplace seller has a new R4i for £529.99 + 9.69 p+p. Vita Audio is changing it's name to Ruark Audio, though the products are the same. If you're not deperate for the CD player part, the
R2i is fab and £300.

Amazon marketplace seller has a new R4i for £529.99 + 9.69 p+p. Vita Audio is changing it's name to Ruark Audio, though the products are the same. If you're not deperate for the CD player part, the
R2i is fab and £300.

shame i do need a cd player because i got soooo many more cds thats why i want a cd player, dab radio, ipod dock

There is a red one on EBay for £254 with free p+p. Says it is new and first quality, ezybuy4thehome, good feedback, business seller.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back