Nexxus 3 Piece Nutritive Replenishing Haircare Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nexxus 3 Piece Nutritive Replenishing Haircare Collection
Item Number: 209814
QVC Price £28.50
Try Me Price £23.17
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Nutritive Replenishing Haircare Collection from Nexxus comprises Nut Haircare Nutritive Shampoo, Nutritive Conditioner and Nutritive Encapsulate serum all formulated to encourage hair strength and flexibility. Use the Nutritive Replenishing System from Nexxus to help restore your hair's natural beauty.

All enriched with concentrated 100% pure elastin protein and a precious caviar complex

Contains:

1 x Nutritive Rebalancing Shampoo (89ml) - silicone-free this shampoo cleanses while treating hair deep from within
1 x Nutritive Restoring Conditioner (89ml) - treats hair and helps restore the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity
1 x Nutritive Encapsulate Serum (15ml) - a conditioning oil, encapsulated into pearls and suspended in a water-based rebuilding serum rich in nutrients and pure protein. Fused together, this weightlessly powerful blend targets damaged hair by intelligently reconstructing within and repairing hair progressively, and smooths the hair surface to bring it back to its pre-damaged state

How to:
Nutritive Rebalancing Shampoo:

Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather
Rinse thoroughly

Nutritive restoring Conditioner:

Smooth and press the rich cream into damp hair
Leave in for 3 minutes
Rinse thoroughly

Nutritive Encapsulate Serum:

Press 2 - 5 pumps into hair for shorter lengths; 4 - 8 pumps for longer lengths
This lightweight yet rich conditioning blend is multi-use, suitable for wet hair to improve manageability and control
It can also be applied to dry hair throughout the day to smooth and nourish
The unique weightless blend means hair doesn't get overloaded but retains its response, body, wave and flow

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209814

This range is a blast from the past - I used to go to a hairdresser when I was a teenager who used this range.

Latest posts

Back