Nice one qvc !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Few weeks ago I ordered the selection of pies tsv from the Pie company (whatever). All went into the freezer pending my return home from surgery (next week). Today I received another delivery of said pies, which I did not order on Auto delivery, or thought I hadn't.

Called up Customer Services, and the operator confirmed that I had ordered them on Q cut, and it was the system which probably switched to the auto delivery number. All credit to the operator she checked as to how they could be collected ( I hadn't even opened the box). She then said that they don't collect 'food', so she would reimburse my account for the full amount, AND I could dispose of the pies as I saw fit ! Well, I didn't need or have room for yet another consignment of pies, so my brother had an early Christmas present of a free box of food !!!!

This was a first for me from QVC, but wondered if this was standard procedure with other foodstuffs like the meat that is sent out. Anyone else experienced this ?

I'm surprised they don't get them collected and ship them on to the next poor unsuspecting punter!! :mysmilie_17: Half eaten pie anyone? :mysmilie_5: Very nice to get to keep your money and the pies. All the best for your surgery next week. xx

I think it depends which CS you get, and what the food stuff is, one will send someone to collect it and the next would say keep it, but if it's something like that popcorn in sealed bags they can sell it on, because you've heard them say on air I feel you don't like it/them, send them back.

Good luck for your op next week, take care.

Isn't it good to hear something has gone in your favour? Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery, fortified by your pies!
I am very despondent and disillusioned at the moment as I am clawing my way to a house move completion and relocation so hearing someone has had a good experience is indeed uplifting.

Good luck for the op...my mum got a new lease of life after hers were done, but take it easy (and enjoy your pies) xx

All the best for your surgery ! I never thought of doing that last year when I had mine, and my poor daughter was landed with shopping after s hectic day at work 😟

You're all so lovely, thank you. Shame we are all anonymous, I bet we would get on famously swapping tales over coffee - or something stronger !!

Latest posts

Back