Nicola George tops it off! A new 2013 technique!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only thing I've heard him buy off Bid is the telescope, I think.......

Well you couldn't exactly kit your place out with Bid stuff could you?! It you did it would make "Big fat gypsy weddings" appear tasteful & understated :giggle:

Mikey Mason was one of the lucky few to get hold of the extremely rare Yarvik tablet - his Lady/Goddess loves it apparently. Wonder how many have been returned after Christmas?

Some are virtually half the price they were being sold at prior to Christmas and free P & P although they have already covered these costs with the £7.99 they charged originally.

Some are virtually half the price they were being sold at prior to Christmas and free P & P although they have already covered these costs with the £7.99 they charged originally.

Yes, but if they were any good would they have been returned?

She's on now with Peter Sherlock and apparently they are not allowed to say the word Cellulite................although they have said it a number of times at the start to say they can't say it.......confused? It's now known as orange peel

Oh Jeez flicked over & they've got another product from Skin Pharmacy. Out of interest I peeked at the Skin Pharmacy website and their "about" page has an entre
2 & 1/2 lines about their range, WOW! No phone number & their web address ends not with .com but .tv yet I don't recall them being a tv channel do you?
Looks like someone's mocked up a site in a couple of hours to substantiate the suppesed RRP extortionate prices on there. I can't see Transform selling it any time soon lol!

Oh Jeez flicked over & they've got another product from Skin Pharmacy. Out of interest I peeked at the Skin Pharmacy website and their "about" page has an entre
2 & 1/2 lines about their range, WOW! No phone number & their web address ends not with .com but .tv yet I don't recall them being a tv channel do you?
Looks like someone's mocked up a site in a couple of hours to substantiate the suppesed RRP extortionate prices on there. I can't see Transform selling it any time soon lol!

Is it the product that fixes cellulite although for some unknown reason they can't mention the word 'cellulite' as it's not a proven medical condition?! Nearly choked when Pete mentioned that with Caroline earlier!

Did anyone see Nicola George selling the Cheatin Liars watches last night? She was comparing them to Skagen and without even flinching said she had bought her BF's Mum a Skagen for christmas and insisted it's just like a Lars but they cost much more.

I guess it sort of begs the obvious question 'Nicola, why didn't you buy her a Christin Lars then?'

The cynic in me kind of knows the answer.

Yeah I heard her...she said

"I'm not going to put any brands down, but I saw a watch for £2,000 and that has an automatic movememnt like this, and it wasn't smothered in doamonds or a solid gold strap... essentially you are paying for the brand."

It's like saying why buy from X when you can go to Y and get a similar design top for 10x less? I think she answered her own question (even though it wasn't a question) ;)

Yeah I heard her...she said

"I'm not going to put any brands down, but I saw a watch for £2,000 and that has an automatic movememnt like this, and it wasn't smothered in doamonds or a solid gold strap... essentially you are paying for the brand."

It's like saying why buy from X when you can go to Y and get a similar design top for 10x less? I think she answered her own question (even though it wasn't a question) ;)

What she's saying to viewers is "I'm telling you to buy this cheap item, but given the choice I'd rather invest my cash in a proven brand name. No matter what the cost"

Is *do as I say, not as I do* the most effective sales technique Bid can come up with?

why not, they are still good tablets, seen them go for around £100

Something can't be right then, if the "must have gadget of the season" is getting returned after being sold at such a great price.

Something can't be right then, if the "must have gadget of the season" is getting returned after being sold at such a great price.

the £200 bid price isn't good, but the £100 ebay price certainly is

agreed

the £200 bid price was a bit pricey but not awful

the £100 ebay price is more than fair infact i have been trying to pick one up as despite the ribbing they get on here for there level they are a more than decent tablet

Did anyone see the lovely Nicola selling the Yarvik 7" tablet this afternoon (which actually seems a decent lot with Android 4.1 and 4 x Easybuy). Regular viewers will be well aware that Nicola canned her Laptop in favour of a tablet a long time ago (she often says this in pitches). Today she seemed to revert to having a Laptop but after a while she said something like 'oh I have been saying Laptop when of course I meant tablet'.

Very forgetful Nicola, happens to the best of us though :wink:

Latest posts

Back