Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Pack of 2 Print & Plain Dresses with Panelled Detail by Nina Leonard

QVC Price: £59.00

Today's Special Value Price :£37.56

P&P: £4.95
123880.jpg123880_zle.jpg123880_zls.jpg123880_zmi.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Pack-of-2-Prin...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-36-_-123880

Pack of two dresses from Nina Leonard. This dress twin pack features one in an all-over print and a second in a complementary block colour, each having 3/4 length sleeves, princess seam panelling, and an A-line skirt to flatter your tummy and hips. Dressed up or down, these gorgeous dresses from Nina Leonard will stay in style season after season with a simple change of accessories.

The ultimate go-anywhere dress - in comfortable jersey knit, these wearable dresses are the backbone of countless great outfits for all sorts of occasions. Match up with complementing heels and a clutch bag for night, or simple flats and a cardigan for cooler days.

Timeless style - these easy dresses come in four bold prints that will take you through the end of summer into the cooler months, and come paired with a timeless block-colour dress that you'll be able to wear year after year.

Round neckline
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
Black and Black Floral Lace
Deep Cherry and Deep Cherry Dot
Chocolate and Cocoa Multi Wild Cheetah
Navy and Blue Multi Peacock

Garment measurements:
Chest: S: 86cm (34"), M: 91cm (36"), L: 96cm (38"), XL: 104cm (41"), 2XL: 118cm (46.5"), 3XL: 128cm (50.5")
Hip: S: 121cm (48"), M: 127cm (50"), L: 132cm (52"), XL: 139cm (55"), 2XL: 151cm (59.5"), 3XL: 161cm (63.5")
Length: S: 97cm (38.5"), M: 99cm (39"), L: 100cm (39.5"), XL: 101cm (40"), 2XL: 104cm (41"), 3XL: 105cm (41.5")

Behind the brand
Created by Leonard Feinberg and his wife Nina, the Nina Leonard design house is now one of the industry’s leading clothing brands. They are dedicated to creating beautifully designed dresses, knitwear and separates in easy-care, easy-wear fabrics - perfect for women of all ages and sizes.

These seem quite wearable & a bit of a bargain. What's the catch? I've never ordered Nina Leonard, what's the quality & sizing like?

These seem quite wearable & a bit of a bargain. What's the catch? I've never ordered Nina Leonard, what's the quality & sizing like?

I've found the jersey mix to be really good - though not as stretchy as Kim & Co.

The sizes on the web have tended to be true to size on this range... so measure yourself and then buy to accommodate.

I've bought the TSV in the black and the brown options as - usually - this material is quick dry and non iron so it is great for work. The plain black dress should be good for "dressing up or dressing down" too depending n the accessories.

Fingers crossed.

I ordered them for work and then changed my mind and cancelled.I did think oh whats the catch and then decided to go for it anyway.Then I decided I've sent every single item I've ordered lately, back to qvc,and I just cant be bothered with it all!!!

These princess styles suit me but this TSV is a tad too short for me. I like a 40 inch dress. I like the red version.
They look a little lighter in weight than some of them but they are a spring/autumn range with the 3/4 sleeve

I decided to order it. I went for the brown. Loved the navy but didn't like the print version. Had both colour options in my basket & dithered. Then navy went on wait list so that decided it.

I tried an almost identical short sleeved version of this in Roman Originals, in plain red. The style was flattering, the fit was large but the fabric was very thin. I hope the Lenny version is a thicker fabric and compared to the RO dress this tsv seems good value. The RO dress was £25. I find most dresses on QVC are too short for me. I`m tall and like my dresses below the knee and tbh I can`t be doing with returning stuff.

This TSV has been in and out of my basket all day. I decided not to buy it (eventually) because it's too short. If it had been a few inches longer I'd have bought it in a couple of colours.

Lenny likes this style and trundles it out regularly. I bought a similar one a bit longer a couple of years ago thinking it would be useful, but it's sat in my wardrobe and never been worn. Who knows, maybe it'll have its day some time. This one is too short for me and the material is too thin. My bra always shows through thinner material and I hate that.

Latest posts

Back