Ninja TSV 09/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah bless you @Toril!
I’ve registered my email with a few places so that when they come back into stock I’ll get notified.
In the meantime I’ll muddle along with my old faithful Phillips one that U’ve had for 10+ years!! 🤣
Good idea! Sign up with as many as you can. Some really well priced ones out there from reputable companies... one stock comes back in.
Just remember to update your marketing preferences so you aren't perpetually receiving emails about goodness knows what in the future.

They’re selling double basket ones on IW today. I know IW get panned a lot, but at least their “pick of the day” products aren’t on pre-launch and are consequently available to customers at the advertised time.

The TSVs from QVC are often on for days before the official launch which I personally think is ridiculous. They should change the name from TODAY’S special value, to NOTHING SPECIAL value because, after days of being able to order them, they are nothing special. Long gone are the days when customers watched at midnight for the special deal.
Not from me I like IW, and Gems and TJC. I’ll leave that there 🤣

Latest posts

Back