Ninja TSV 09/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But it is 2 drawers, the drawers have lots of height which make up the capacity, but I can still only fit 1 pasty into 1 drawer.

I don’t need 2 drawers though and I’ve successfully cooked what I needed to in my smaller one. 👍

There‘s a very recent report in Which? about air fryers. They do seem to concentrate on the dearer models and the Ninjas do well. But, frustratingly, they are obsessed with how well each cooks chips and they are judged on their ability to produce the perfect chip. I suppose it could be an indication of how well they cook generally. I think they’ve missed the point. People are not currently going mad and stripping shops of their stocks of air fryer simply because they want quick, top quality chips!

The one that I’ve got would probably be too small for two people as it’s only a 1.5lt capacity. The T17021 model that I posted above might be more suitable. I think there are sizes around between the size of mine and the T17O21 size. The Ninja one was humongous …. 😳
That’s partly why I wanted it - the old Phillips one we’ve got isn’t really big enough for the four of us so the size of the Ninja would be ideal for us. 🐷 😉

There‘s a very recent report in Which? about air fryers. They do seem to concentrate on the dearer models and the Ninjas do well. But, frustratingly, they are obsessed with how well each cooks chips and they are judged on their ability to produce the perfect chip. I suppose it could be an indication of how well they cook generally. I think they’ve missed the point. People are not currently going mad and stripping shops of their stocks of air fryer simply because they want quick, top quality chips!
Popped IW earlier on and they have a huge all singing all dancing multi air fryer, pressure cooker etc. They too cooked chips live amongst lots of other dishes. Have to say chips are low down on what I want to cook, even though they did look nice!

Popped IW earlier on and they have a huge all singing all dancing multi air fryer, pressure cooker etc. They too cooked chips live amongst lots of other dishes. Have to say chips are low down on what I want to cook, even though they did look nice!
At least they did lots of other things to demonstrate its uses. I imagine Which? cook chips because you can please a wider audience than with, say, chicken which is of no interest to vegetarians.

Ah. You haven't met Mr CC then :LOL::LOL: He is Mr Chip.

CC

Just been looking at today's shows. Despite selling out of Ninjas, they haven't even bothered to amend their show titles.

The link below is for "Ninja Cooking Appliances" without a single one, and the same for other shows as well with misleading titles.

Just been looking at today's shows. Despite selling out of Ninjas, they haven't even bothered to amend their show titles.

The link below is for "Ninja Cooking Appliances" without a single one, and the same for other shows as well with misleading titles.

well if the plan worked they wouldnt of needed to change any titles & it takes a while to change any titles over

They’re selling double basket ones on IW today. I know IW get panned a lot, but at least their “pick of the day” products aren’t on pre-launch and are consequently available to customers at the advertised time.

The TSVs from QVC are often on for days before the official launch which I personally think is ridiculous. They should change the name from TODAY’S special value, to NOTHING SPECIAL value because, after days of being able to order them, they are nothing special. Long gone are the days when customers watched at midnight for the special deal.

They’re selling double basket ones on IW today. I know IW get panned a lot, but at least their “pick of the day” products aren’t on pre-launch and are consequently available to customers at the advertised time.

The TSVs from QVC are often on for days before the official launch which I personally think is ridiculous. They should change the name from TODAY’S special value, to NOTHING SPECIAL value because, after days of being able to order them, they are nothing special. Long gone are the days when customers watched at midnight for the special deal.
Just been having a look at these - they’re £149 with 10% off because it’s over £80 so comes in at £135. Not a brand I’ve ever heard of though so might be a bit pants? 🤔 Hmmmmm.

Edit : that’s sold out as well now…. 🤣🤣🤣

……. which, if QVC make the same mistake as before, will sell out before it airs. 🙄

There are loads of air fryers on Amazon in case anyone is still trying to get one. 😉
Not the big double drawer ones unfortunately- which is what I want - they seem to be the ones that are sold out everywhere.

Places to look for competitively priced air fryers include B&M, who tend to have Tower brand quite a lot; the supermarket; Amazon; Lakeland; Argos... plenty of other options.
Brands worth considering - I'm sure we can all come up with good'uns.

I ordered the previous Ninja TSV and Hermes/Evri have lost it, after weeks the tracking still says we have your parcel. Got my money back from Q but it is such a hassle to get it sorted out.

Ideal World are currently demonstrating a dual air fryer (2 basket) 7.6L capacity.
Price £161.99 when you check out. P&P £3.99.

Item no: 952394

Latest posts

Back