CE TSV 3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 80
  • CE TSV 4.jpg
    CE TSV 4.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 78
  • CE TSV 5.jpg
    CE TSV 5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 85
It looks like you can fake a lidded casserole by putting the shallower one on top of the deeper one. The deeper one seem to have a wider lip to accommodate that.
Not sure how that rack is supposed to work without scratching the non-stick coating though.

Be careful with ninja .. I’ve got the foodi which is great but I think the one with the baking draw is poss better .. I do loads of stewed fruit in my and veg is so sweet when pressure cooked .. frozen skinny fries are a cinch … but i just can’t seem to master roast potatoes in there
It can slow cook but since menopause anything slow Cooked tasted weird to me .. and that was before I caught covid ..
there are fb groups etc with lots of advice etc … wouldn’t be without mine .. I love the pressure cook bit easy peasy

Be careful with ninja .. I’ve got the foodi which is great but I think the one with the baking draw is poss better .. I do loads of stewed fruit in my and veg is so sweet when pressure cooked .. frozen skinny fries are a cinch … but i just can’t seem to master roast potatoes in there
It can slow cook but since menopause anything slow Cooked tasted weird to me .. and that was before I caught covid ..
there are fb groups etc with lots of advice etc … wouldn’t be without mine .. I love the pressure cook bit easy peasy
Thanks we just ordered one from Amazon with pressure cooker,slow cooker,yoghurt etc and lots more.

Attachments

• Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    Ninja TSV 1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    Ninja TSV 2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg