Nitesh? switch off!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tobehonest

Registered Shopper
Cannot bear to listen to Nitesh. His limited descriptive vocabulary means every item, whatever it is, is presented with his same, totally repetitive stock phrases over and over again. Painful to listen to and no credibility to his words. His constant interruptions of the actual professional presenter's information is downright rude and I simply do not know how they put up with him or indeed why they have to put up with him. Far more patience than I would have. I'll bet they are all screaming internally when they know they are on with him. I'm sure he's a nice person really but no matter what the item is, if he's trying to sell it I switch TJC off. Sorry.

Cannot bear to listen to Nitesh. His limited descriptive vocabulary means every item, whatever it is, is presented with his same, totally repetitive stock phrases over and over again. Painful to listen to and no credibility to his words. His constant interruptions of the actual professional presenter's information is downright rude and I simply do not know how they put up with him or indeed why they have to put up with him. Far more patience than I would have. I'll bet they are all screaming internally when they know they are on with him. I'm sure he's a nice person really but no matter what the item is, if he's trying to sell it I switch TJC off. Sorry.
Absolutely correct

It is absolutely

7 more drops

I think he is a decent bloke who knows but on the rare occasion he slips out of selling mode he seems that way. Unlike Anshu and some others he hasn't developed that laid back style

Actually, I did get the impression that he appears on screen when told to, so it"s not necessarily his choice. I still switch over when he's on though. I can't bear when he abruptly interrupts his co-presenters.

Some viewers like to see the chest hair when he's modelling chains, so maybe that's why they put him on screen?

Did anyone see the Chloe and Mark shows yesterday? Both did what they do best and that is when they get a product they both like nothing else exits. I'm soo fed up of them putting us through hours of talking about how wonderful these things are. Of course like Opatra they have all the gadgets no doubt these as well! Yesterday Chloe did nothing for 3 hours only this weight loss infra red belt. Mark then continued on his show for a couple Of hours and let's not forget we had Gamages before that!!!. I complained this morning my reply they will pass my message on well I hope someone in management listens or do they both do as they like?. It seems to me that way! So have to switch off Gemporia because of the jade and presenters and now TJC.

Did anyone see the Chloe and Mark shows yesterday? Both did what they do best and that is when they get a product they both like nothing else exits. I'm soo fed up of them putting us through hours of talking about how wonderful these things are. Of course like Opatra they have all the gadgets no doubt these as well! Yesterday Chloe did nothing for 3 hours only this weight loss infra red belt. Mark then continued on his show for a couple Of hours and let's not forget we had Gamages before that!!!. I complained this morning my reply they will pass my message on well I hope someone in management listens or do they both do as they like?. It seems to me that way! So have to switch off Gemporia because of the jade and presenters and now TJC.
The presenters do as they're told. Some, like Chloe ans Mark, like to give the impression that they fight to present the stuff they like, and to get the customers great deals.

I am very sure that if they tried that in reality, they would be instantly booted out of the door. So if a presenter spends considerable time on one item, it's probably because the TJC warehouse is full of the things and they need shifting, or the markup is really good (for TJC) so they're getting an extra push for sales

I have not watched all week due to that over priced ems belt which is cheaper elsewhere, taking up every hour. So boring to watch. The Cavishaper does the same thing!! I also miss seeing Marianne on, any idea where she is?

Can’t stand that mark anymore. He really is such an actor. A terrible one at that!!!

Marina is back, she does mostly late night shows a few times a week. When I complained I asked if they were having the same problems as Gemporia and if that was the reason it was on for hours. It was painful to watch even for the short time I checked in.

Marina is back, she does mostly late night shows a few times a week. When I complained I asked if they were having the same problems as Gemporia and if that was the reason it was on for hours. It was painful to watch even for the short time I checked in.

Oh no I asked about the beautiful Marianne, not Marina 🤣

Can’t watch when they have the buyers on. It’s not their job, and although Nitesh has been on screen since before Covid, he’s never improved. A buyer’s job is to get a good price for the customer and the company, not trot the same stock phrases out over and over again or blurting out conversation with the Gallery, talking over the Presenter. Cringeworthy. And the second thing to make me switch off are all the beauty devices. They are on constantly, the markup must be phenomenal.

I happen to have him, literally, on while I am, literally, reading this. Literally, I had not noticed this before. But, now I am aware I will, literally, never be able to unhear it again. In my defence, I am, literally, quite a new viewer to TJC, absolutely, and I know how stunning it is.
(P.S. One day I will multi-order a Thesaurus from Amazon - with the sole purpose of sending it out, as a fantastic opportunity to improve vocabulary, to several selly-telly presenters. I may just have to add Nitesh to that list.)

I happen to have him, literally, on while I am, literally, reading this. Literally, I had not noticed this before. But, now I am aware I will, literally, never be able to unhear it again. In my defence, I am, literally, quite a new viewer to TJC, absolutely, and I know how stunning it is.
(P.S. One day I will multi-order a Thesaurus from Amazon - with the sole purpose of sending it out, as a fantastic opportunity to improve vocabulary, to several selly-telly presenters. I may just have to add Nitesh to that list.)
He should be top of the list! Can't watch him!

Someone at TJC Towers seems to like him as he's been on every day for the past 3 days. I can't watch him. Sorry.

Not one

Was very funny when Chris asked him how long he was with his wife before he proposed and said did you say

Not one, not two, not three

Tbf Nitesh was laughing. I don't doubt his buying abilities but really he shouldn't be on air he doesn't really fit with the channels style especially post Amit

Latest posts

Back