ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northen Nights 400TC Plain Satin with Boarder 6 Piecc Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.802403

Single QVC Price £60.00 Super Bargain Price £48.00

Double QVC Price £69.00 Super Bargain Price £57.00

King Size QVC Price £81.00 Super Bargain Price £66.00

Super King Size QVC Price £90.00 Super Bargain Price £75.00

QVC spellchecker strikes again! Am I to expect someone wanting meals and a bed for the night if I buy this set? If it's a mistype I could be interested in this when they upload photos, I prefer plain bedding to the usual jacquard NN sets so just a simple border would be fine. If it includes a lodger I'm not tempted at all!

Someone who takes board and lodgings I thought...or possibly one who boards a ship or boat.

I'm not sure I can risk having a lodger, last time I had one I ended up marrying him! It sounds like an unnecessary complication for new bedding, but each to their own!

Will QVC amend the spelling before the item goes to air?

Someone who takes board and lodgings I thought...or possibly one who boards a ship or boat.

I'm not sure I can risk having a lodger, last time I had one I ended up marrying him! It sounds like an unnecessary complication for new bedding, but each to their own!

Will QVC amend the spelling before the item goes to air?

haha i think it means its got a border around the duvet and pillowcases but you never know with Q

Nowhere near as funny though Ian...imagine the scene, your Hermes courier is on your door-step with you bedding bargain when you suddenly realise you'll have to make up the spare bed for him and make him dinner! Not such a bargain now is it?

Nowhere near as funny though Ian...imagine the scene, your Hermes courier is on your door-step with you bedding bargain when you suddenly realise you'll have to make up the spare bed for him and make him dinner! Not such a bargain now is it?

true your spin made it more fun and interactive item wonder how it would be sold on air

Perish the thought, I wouldn't want to have to put my Hermes courier up, he is a right miserable git.....we sometimes manage a "hello" now but that has taken us a few years to get that out of him......as for the previous one well yes I would have put her up anytime!! We had her for about 20 years and had some lovely chats!!

picture is up but it dont help loool

but read the description and its more clear now

Six-piece plain satin duvet set with border from Northern Nights. This gorgeous 100% Egyptian cotton six-piece duvet set includes a duvet cover and four pillowcases featuring a pretty border design, plus with a comfy fitted sheet. You're sure to sleep soundly every night in this luxurious duvet set from Northern Nights.

100% Egyptian cotton
Machine washable at 30C
Button fastening

Includes:
2 x housewife pillowcases
2 x Oxford pillowcases
1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet

I bought a very similar set in a cream colour doe £19 at the Shrewsbury outlet shop recently.

Latest posts

Back