ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northern Nights 300TC Wrinkle Defence Plain Dye 3 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 803959

Single Q Price: £48 Try Me Price £39

Double Q Price: £63 Try Me Price £51

King Q Price: £66 Try Me Price £54

Super Q Price: £69 Try Me Price £57

This three-piece bedding set from Northern Nights, in rich 300 threadcount cotton, is produced using innovative wrinkle-resistant technology and contains a duvet cover and two housewife pillowcases in a solid colour sateen finish. Cut down on your ironing and give your bedroom an instant makeover with this versatile and practical bedding set that will match countless decorating themes.

Make life a little easier - this bedding set needs less ironing due to the wrinkle resist process it undergoes during production. Simply remove from the washing machine as soon as the cycle is finished, tumble dry on low and remove again as soon as the cycle is complete. Don't overload the machine.

100% cotton with 300 thread count
Machine washable at 30C - can be hung to dry as well as tumble dried

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
2 x housewife pillowcases

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super king: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Pillowcases:

51cm x 76cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803959

I got all excited for a moment - thought - new angle on Northern Nights as part of the anti-ageing beauty arsenal! I had visions of Ali Young presenting this with its actual anti-wrinkle properties for you, made from prestigious ingredients.

Really not bothered about how wrinkly the bedlinen is - one sleep and it's wrinkly anyway.

NN have had this wrinkle resistant concept before, I have a couple of fitted sheets from their last offering about 5+ years ago. The packaging stated that the anti-wrinkle treatment would diminish with washing and it probably has, difficult to say with a fitted sheet as it creases in storage from being folded because of the elastic edges. I'm not sure I'd repurchase- you get similar or better wrinkle resistance from a poly-cotton mix. I've gone for flat sheets on the mattress rather than fitted sheets recently (easy peasy to iron) and there's something quite satisfying about hospital corners!

I can't believe they are asking £51.00 plus P&P for a duvet cover and 2 pillow cases.
I can go to Asda and buy the same combination for under £15.00 and I never iorn bedding any way so being wrinkle free is of no benefit to me and I expect 1,00 of others watching.

I can't believe they are asking £51.00 plus P&P for a duvet cover and 2 pillow cases.
I can go to Asda and buy the same combination for under £15.00 and I never iorn bedding any way so being wrinkle free is of no benefit to me and I expect 1,00 of others watching.

I don't iron bedding either, life's too short. I do have bedding from both northern nights and asda however, and while the asda set is perfectly acceptable for the price paid, they're poles apart in quality. The Northern nights bedding I have is far more luxurious, and I far prefer it.

Latest posts

Back