Northern Nights Dobby Valerie Stripe 3 Piece Duvet Set Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this appears to be good vfm at first glance; when you switch to the QVC website, it only contains 3 components!

Oh i love new sheets and duvets. If i had the money i'd get all my sheets and duvets ironed every week, and if i'd loads of
money i'd just get new sheets and duvets every week. Nothing as nice as getting into a clean fresh bed with new sheets

What is happening with QVC warehouse!! I ordered this in taupe and received cream this is the second cock up in the last 4 weeks with wrong item received its such a hassle and pain especially as while they mess up they also have your money! Hopefully it will be picked up soon and I'm off tomorrow to a high street shop to get the colour I want rather than what QVC decides to send out!

I haven't taken it all out due to the obvious colour problem but I'm sure it is due to size of package versus when it comes with a sheet as it is considerably smaller bundle, which is good for me as I have a king duvet on a double bed now I just wished they would have a set of 2 fitted sheets in high thread count from the hoppen range having said that I'm off to M&S tomorrow to get a duvet cover as fed up with the to-ing & fro-ing of QVC recently

I haven't taken it all out due to the obvious colour problem but I'm sure it is due to size of package versus when it comes with a sheet as it is considerably smaller bundle, which is good for me as I have a king duvet on a double bed now I just wished they would have a set of 2 fitted sheets in high thread count from the hoppen range having said that I'm off to M&S tomorrow to get a duvet cover as fed up with the to-ing & fro-ing of QVC recently

they have done them once in the NN range and they ended up in last clicks for months on end and never sold out of them so they dont do them anymore as they aint very popular like that

Oh that's annoying! I've read quite a few reviews requesting them I've been keeping a look out for a while but nothing really although one or two singles but with the P&P it gets very expensive I think I might be gradually returning to the department stores, I keep away from clearance & last clicks bedding as u never know if its a return item, thnx for letting me know saves me waiting for them

A duvet cover and 2 pillowcases wouls suit me fine,I hate having so many bottom sheets....shame I just don't like the colours!

Latest posts

Back