Northern Nights Set of 2 Pillows TSV 23/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was so disappointed with some NN Pillows I bought years ago as they didn't seem to stay fluffy for long. Splashed out on a Tempur which has to be my favourite pillow of all time. Yes, it took some getting used to and I appreciate the brand isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm a happy bunny.

they do sooooo many its a bit of a minefield tbh. but i have some firm pillows and they are the best pillows ever.

Northern Nights Set of 2 Featherflex Trimax Endless Edge Pillows
Item Number: 803622
QVC Price £38.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.94
P&P: £5.95

This set of two comfortable pillows from Northern Nights feature a special Trimax construction that ensures the filling won't shift around in the night, plus a curved Endless Edge design and luxurious Featherflex fill that work together to give you maximum comfort and support when you sleep. You can say goodbye to endless fluffing and just relax into peaceful slumber with these cleverly-designed pillows.

Edge-to-edge comfort - the Endless Edge feature is a fully curving design that eliminates side seams, creating a rounder, fuller sleep surface. Without the traditional seems, the fill can expand right to the edge, so you’ll be in comfort no matter what position you’re lying in.

Brand new Trimax construction - this splits the pillow into three horizontal chambers which lock the fill in place to prevent it from shifting in the night, including top and bottom chambers that act as support rolls for the neck and help to keep the spine more naturally aligned.

Featherflex fill - this combines 95% tiny curled duck feathers with 5% whole down clusters. The down adds extra comfort, but also helps to separate the small, curly feathers so they can reach their full potential and provide springy, resilient support unlike ordinary feathers alone.

Hypercleaned to be virtually allergen free
Pillow (w x l): 51cm x 76cm (20" x 30")

Contains:

2 x Featherflex Trimax Endless Edge pillows

Behind the brand
Make your home a sanctuary with luxurious, all-natural bed linens, cosy feather and down duvets and pillows made especially for QVC. Northern Nights surrounds you in premium comfort, transforming your home into a soothing retreat.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803622

Have they given up on their advice that if you're a front/side/back sleeper you need a soft/medium/firm pillow or whatever? None of this advice works for me. I just like a down pillow because I can squish it into whatever shape I want to support my neck and head however I'm lying.

Stayed up to watch the launch as pillows are a bit of a "thing" for me. I didn't feel I was getting any useful advice about who the pillow was for, or what sleeping style it was suited to, what firmness it was (and any comparison to other NN pillows). It looks like an off-cut of a duvet, and aside from seeing Debbie lying down with her head buried in the pillow, I'm none the wiser! Very poor presentation, I thought.

One of the most useful things QVC could do for their NN range of quilts, pillows and mattress toppers would be to include a chart of relative weights/togs/thickness/firmness and indicate who the products are suitable for. There are those of us that sleep hot, for a variety of reasons, and those of us who sleep cold for duvets. For pillows and mattress toppers they could indicate front/side/back sleepers.

i hate it when qvc say that they dont measure their duvets by tog ratings that must mean they hardly use any down and dont want the customer to know. they go by fill power but most shops john lewis tell you both the tog and the fill. fill power is important though as this will tell you the quality of the down. larger clusters are better quality.

Latest posts

Back