Oh dear UltraSun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wouldnt use anything else but Ultrasun
Ditto. I use the face fluid all year round.

The only product that I won’t purchase again though is the face and scalp SPF 50 spray. When I sprayed it on my face it felt, and stayed, sticky. I gave both bottles to my ex because he plays a lot of golf. He sprays it on shortly before he hits the links and said he likes it, but thereagain he doesn’t wear make up. 😂 I had to reapply mine after spraying it whereas I’m sure that Abbie said you can spray it while wearing makeup.

I received the magazine yesterday.Ultrasun Family SPF dropped
from 4 stars to 3 in categories ‘ease of absorbance’ & ‘visible residue’, passed SPF test & UVA test.The thing that I did notice was the price @ £22 for 150ml/ £14.67 per 100ml.Most of the others were 200ml with the ‘Best buy’ Boots Soltan Protect & Moisturise Spray SPF 30 @ £4.50 for 200ml / £2.25 per 100ml.The next most expensive was Piz Buin Allergy Sun Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 30 @ £8 for 200ml/ £4 per 100ml.

Everyone seems to rave about Ultra Violette sunscreen made in Australia,
I haven’t tried it though.

I’m in canaries right now using ultrasun and for us personally all good 👍
Avon was fab when we used it 2001 …. Not sure now as not used it since

It’s very hot here and we went out in morn and it was strong sun by 12pm walking to cafe and car etc and we walk in late afternoon still hot and not burned … I am staunch about suncream .. 👍

I’m in canaries right now using ultrasun and for us personally all good 👍
Avon was fab when we used it 2001 …. Not sure now as not used it since

It’s very hot here and we went out in morn and it was strong sun by 12pm walking to cafe and car etc and we walk in late afternoon still hot and not burned … I am staunch about suncream .. 👍
That’s where I got a bad burn/skin reaction from using Nivea on my legs.
It was weird because even now I’m not sure which one it was.
Always slap on the factor 50 too.

Latest posts

Back