Oh dear UltraSun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Article in the daily mail about sunscreen sPF50 that pass and those that failed.

Ultrasun Family SPF50 failed. It's that the one usually in TSVs?

The Ultrasun passed. It was the Avon cream that failed.
They did say the Ultrasun didnt absorb as easily as some of the others. I guess that is personal taste, as I don’t have a problem with that at all.
I don’t get heat rash since using ultrasun and I put it on in the morning and I’m done.

I read that the Ultrasun factor 30 passed but didn't absorb as well of some of the others. The list of factor 50's didn't mention the Ultrasun so we can only presume that it wasn't part of the test - Had it failed, they would've said so. What it does go to show is that you don't have to spend silly money to get good protection from the sun!

Should this thread be removed or edited if Ultrasun passed the test? I've never used the product but to say it failed when it didn't leads the forum to defamatory disinformation.

Should this thread be removed or edited if Ultrasun passed the test? I've never used the product but to say it failed when it didn't leads the forum to defamatory disinformation.
The article does list Ultrasun as a fail

I cannot see Ultrasun listed as a fail.

I love this forum but am concerned that fake posts leave it open to negative comment.

Love ultrasun. Can wear it all over my face including mobile eyelids with no irritation. Have had some unpleasant reactions with other brands, including swelling. I dread every reformulation in case it stops working so well for me. I use factor 30 year round and 50 of going somewhere persistently 25C or above.

Latest posts

Back