Oh heck, she's been to LA and now she's....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Been there, seen it, done it and got the T-shirt several times over! The Falls are truly impressive and Toronto is a fab city. JR is one lucky lady but then I think she knows that already.........:wink:

Good for her. If I were fortunate enough to be asked to go to Canada I wouldn't hesitate. She is lucky indeed but I don't think she should be slated for it.

Been there, seen it, done it and got the T-shirt several times over! The Falls are truly impressive and Toronto is a fab city. JR is one lucky lady but then I think she knows that already.........:wink:

Yep. Got a relative who lives there so basically a free holiday for me :sun: Worth doing everything JR has done though if you can, also try seeing Niagra Falls in the winter. Mind you seeing Toronto in the winter makes you embarrassed to see the joke we have to endure in the UK over a slight dusting. BTW, this experience of the CN tower is something rather interesting.

BTW, if any of you go there best to go at the end of November early December as the sales start and you do get good stuff for much cheapness!

Why did she not go to Montreal to see her bud Kim from Kim n Co Montreal Canada. Did he not want any Kim freebies?? :wink:

Canada is fab! Have been twice and would go again like a shot. Absolutely beautiful country and full of nice people. :happy:

I've to the Falls, a few times. I nearly got done for jay walking.:doh: My big brother explained I was Irish.

Julia, she's been to Nice and the Isles of Greece. But she's never been to me.:bow:

Latest posts

Back