oh lets mention Skinny jeans x 1000000

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss etam in weert... do they still have etam in the uk? anyway, light thin summer denim with loads of stretch so i could get a size smaller... i felt well skinny in them there skinnies lol

Yeah, those wide-legged palazzo style trousers are supposed to be *so* flattering don't work on me - I have a narrow waist, my thighs are the biggest problem for me and the reason I need to go a size up in up trousers. If there's no definition in the leg I end up with tree trunks. Really high-waisted jeans tend to be way too wide on top and I hate belts. Finding jeans that fit properly and look good and don't end up sliding down is a never ending quest.

:angel: Debbie Flint :angel: you are lovely! Ive watched you as you sailed through baby QVC then floated over to Ideal World.. then bish bash bosh channels, until returning 'home' to QVC

IN MY OPINION 'SKINNY JEANS' are carp anyway. they make women who are thin enough who wear them look 'cheap and easy' Women who are too heavy, fatter, and women who are over 45, only wearing them because their daughters have said "oh Mum you look so cool in those" and stupidly believed it.

Debbie, you are one of the few presenters who always seem to look great and your fashion choices REALLY suit you. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Go Vixen!!! :rock:

Debbie Flint looks like she's girdled, spanxed and o'so slimmed to the max and can hardly breath. i hope she never drops anything on set because she wouldnt be able to bend to retrieve it for fear of some elastic snapping. she dresses like a low-rent barmaid in clothes two sizes too small.

miss etam in weert... do they still have etam in the uk? anyway, light thin summer denim with loads of stretch so i could get a size smaller... i felt well skinny in them there skinnies lol

Thank you borednow, I'll get on the case - well, the internet will

I can't wear skinny jeans as I look ridiculous. I like a nice high rise, boot cut jean myself which, incidentally, seem to be getting harder and harder to find.

Debbie Flint looks like she's girdled, spanxed and o'so slimmed to the max and can hardly breath. i hope she never drops anything on set because she wouldnt be able to bend to retrieve it for fear of some elastic snapping. she dresses like a low-rent barmaid in clothes two sizes too small.

BB: don't be so vague in future - say what you mean! :giggle:

I wonder why La Flint insists on showing off her footballer's legs (especially with the taller and thinner models around), as a top and trousers would probably do her more favours than wearing dresses. :confused:

Last edited:
Oh, you lovely lady borednow!:happy:
You've made my day.
............ now, what the heck was my password last time I ordered ...

Latest posts

Back