Oh my gosh !........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
it comes with a ...... REMOTE CONTROL !!!!

Jeez, its ridiculous how these BAs come over all unnecessary when demonstrating products - especially Christmas tat, that come complete with a separate bit of plastic ! Anastasia / euthanasia / natasha whatever her name is, is presenting £500 xmas trees by Kelly Hoppen and is in gushing overdrive about the ****** remote !

Might be useful to some, but I discovered when I bought the Luminara faux candles (brilliant by the way), that using the remote to turn off/on , didn't actually turn off the batteries inside the candles so they wore out quicker. I purchased these candles years ago and are still used regularly now, and I manually 'extinguish' them.

it comes with a ...... REMOTE CONTROL !!!!

Jeez, its ridiculous how these BAs come over all unnecessary when demonstrating products - especially Christmas tat, that come complete with a separate bit of plastic ! Anastasia / euthanasia / natasha whatever her name is, is presenting £500 xmas trees by Kelly Hoppen and is in gushing overdrive about the ****** remote !

Might be useful to some, but I discovered when I bought the Luminara faux candles (brilliant by the way), that using the remote to turn off/on , didn't actually turn off the batteries inside the candles so they wore out quicker. I purchased these candles years ago and are still used regularly now, and I manually 'extinguish' them.
Our TV remote used to turn the candles on and off.🤣

She also raved on that you could put this tree up early in November if you wanted to because, unlike a real tree this one won't loose it's needles! Err, that would probably be due to the fact your flogging faux trees!!! 🙄 And don't even get me started on the price, £500!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back