Oh no not that Abbey all day long

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is she really eye candy? Up until very recently she was very bloated and sorry to say, trashy looking. More TOWIE than eye candy I would have said.

I don't normally agree with the slagging off of about guests, but dear old Abbey Horne, really is an exception, she is somebody to me, as if she had blond hair, you would describe as being very bimboish, and lacking up stairs.

How she can go from selling Christmas tat, to being a guest for an archos tablet is beyond me, does archos realise who is selling there items for them on QVC. Tony Limerick, used to do all the Archos items, he is still around cause I have seen him on QVC, use him not her.

I don't no who was launching the TSV tablet, but if I was QVC, I would use Dale F as techie expert, as he knows his stuff, and I don't no why he needs a quest with him.

I would make sure he was heavily involved on days when there is a Technology TSV, and if that meant he decided to cut down on his other hours, selling items, which don't suit him when well be

I don't normally agree with the slagging off of about guests, but dear old Abbey Horne, really is an exception, she is somebody to me, as if she had blond hair, you would describe as being very bimboish, and lacking up stairs.

How she can go from selling Christmas tat, to being a guest for an archos tablet is beyond me, does archos realise who is selling there items for them on QVC. Tony Limerick, used to do all the Archos items, he is still around cause I have seen him on QVC, use him not her.

I don't no who was launching the TSV tablet, but if I was QVC, I would use Dale F as techie expert, as he knows his stuff, and I don't no why he needs a quest with him.

I would make sure he was heavily involved on days when there is a Technology TSV, and if that meant he decided to cut down on his other hours, selling items, which don't suit him when well be

I saw part of the launch hour, and I agree, DF seemed to be giving us the technical details about the tablet, and she would go along with him. Which does beg the question : why exactly was she there? She would be getting paid to, supposedly, present the tsv, and provide us with the necessary information, to enable us to make an informed and, hopefully, correct choice whether or not to purchase, none of which she did. Assuming the Q is the party paying her, that says a lot about why postage costs are so high and where that money is going. I certainly wouldn't even contemplate buying any technical product she was endorsing. Why the Q has her as a technical guest, I don't know. I can imagine her doing the turbie twist - that sells itself - but I will always remember her from the auction channel. A reliable source of technical knowledge, she is not. And she told us she deals with technology all day, every day! We are not a few sandwiches short of a picnic, Abby.

I wouldn't but a bag of potatoes from her. She looks and sounds dim and not I would have thought promoting the sort of image QVC try to project.
The constant over emphasis of odd words is grating, but who cares I am switching off pronto! Poor Dale.

I ABSOLUTELY agree.She is ABSOLUTELY the ABSOLUTE worst product presnter I've ever seen.
She seems to think that using that word.."Absolutely" with every single product ,somehow makes it credible.It doesnt. Shes awful.
In fact QVCs tech shows are rubbish these days.They used to have interesting and knowledgable guests like LJ Rich,Katherine,Anis, and many more,who made it all interesting and knew their stuff.Now its pretty much all Abbey,Lee.who blaggs and BS's his way through demos at 100 mph,and Mat Trim who is a colossal bore..to say nothing of Smarmy self satisfied Dale Franklin who generally hosts.
Its pretty unwatchable stuff these days. I wish they would bring back Tim Goodwin and Antony.They always made every Tech show interesting and very entertaining.What they have now doesnt even come close.

What have we done to deserve Abbey doing 2,TSVs in 1 week

Can QVC get any better! Abbey all day today ...two hours of the garden gnome (RJ) and three hrs tomorrow with said gnome....:mysmilie_10:

"Now, I want you to go through the technical side of this....", said Julia to Abby. Julia said herself, at the onset of the show, that HTTE is not her area of expertise; well, it's not Abby's, either.

Notice the gnome telling us about another one of his products on tsv tomorrow then he said we don't have a big stock ,talk about pushing his product in other words grab it quickly.

I heard her say "this phone is your best friend" - Abbey dear I hate to tell you this but friends are PEOPLE not bits of plastic (unless then are Lulu/Tova etc)

I find her really annoying. I wanted to know what the camera meg pixel thingy was on the camera on the TSV today but she never gave out any info on it at all. All she kept going on about was the dual core, which is fine but that is all she seemed to mention and ignored all the other stuff. Also what has she done to her hair? it looks awful, it has put 10-15 years on her. As annoying as she is, she at least looked young and fresh with her old hair style, now she looks like a frumpy soccer mum.

What have we done to deserve Abbey doing 2,TSVs in 1 week

Can QVC get any better! Abbey all day today ...two hours of the garden gnome (RJ) and three hrs tomorrow with said gnome....:mysmilie_10:

No QVC for me this weekend with those two being on presenting the TSVs. Annoying and boring both of them.

Latest posts

Back